TVGemist plugin (1 Viewer)

oekie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2008
    Gennep
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can't get it to work with the new Xface 1.8.... Someone can make a skin?

thanks in advange\

oekie

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Do you guys have any clue what could cause this great plugin from me not being able to startup MP? :confused:

If I take a look at your logs, I can see that you're missing some B3wide XML files:

- Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Blue3wide\TVSeries.Playlist.xml'
    - SKIN: Missing C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Blue3wide\tvgemist_uitzendinggemist_info.xml

It's not an excuse for MP to not run, but it's at least a bit strange.. could you check if these files are there? If not, try to add them manually and see if it works then.

Harmani

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's not an excuse for MP to not run, but it's at least a bit strange.. could you check if these files are there? If not, try to add them manually and see if it works then.

Hmm strange... I never used or edited the blue3wide skin. I checked some backups I made from previous installs of MP, but these files where never there before. So now I tried to reinstall both plugins with the default skin-files included. The files are now there but it didn't solve the problem :( Thnx for the suggestion anyways!

Grtz from Hengelo ;)

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When I install the skin for blue3wide, the livetv option is missing, has someone already created a new skin for this? Before I start a try to create it myself :p

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hmm, some strange other problem, not really sure it is in the plugin.

Yesterday I did a fresh install of Mediaportal (Finally my new mobo and cpu came in) everything works great, only with the TVGemist plugin I'm unable to change the volume when it is playing. It works great with other plugin like MyTrailers.

Anyone got a clue?

Thanks in advance.

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Blackburn, i do not think the original plugin has volume control, i am rewriting the plugin as we speak, if i can complete this task i will try to include such a function.

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Blackburn, i do not think the original plugin has volume control, i am rewriting the plugin as we speak, if i can complete this task i will try to include such a function.

I thought that in my previous set-up I could control the volume of the streams.
    Maybe I had a different set-up in Mediaportal, maybe it was controlling the master (system) volume?

Anyway, it should be a really nice function, to make this plugin even better :D

martijn189

Portal Pro
    October 29, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi everyone, been away to Germany for 2 days. I created a new mainmenu for the pklugin, you can view the screenshot in this post. I hope you all like it, the idear is that users can switch between TV stations, can view show/episode descriptions and images.

The whole plugin is rewritten so that shows and episodes are retrieved on de mand, just like the old plugin, with the added feature that when stations change their websites, you do not need a new plugin, we just have to alter our side of the script that serves the plugin.....

EDIT
    About the volume control, if i press - or + on my keybord the volume goes down or up just fine, it does not display a OSD, which is not possible with online video's i think, i do not have a remote so cannot test if volume does work or not... can someone confirm - and + work, or that a remote volume is working?

Attachments

• mainmenu.jpg
      mainmenu.jpg
      227.7 KB

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks very promishing, I'm looking forward to it.

tom76

Portal Member
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Looks great indeed, I love the plugin and will download the new version when available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom