TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
For now, I just fetch the location of the stream from the xml. I did not alter the way episodes are listed yet, because I wanted to provide a quick fix. I'll look into it this week.
Great.
By the way, to let you know, on another forum (you might know it) I stumbled upon a discussion by some users of XBMC about their Uitzendinggemist scripts and refered them here.

Kaoh

Portal Pro
September 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
:D
Excellent work. Works like a charm for me.

I see you are trying to get the Tien version in there also, I keep my fingers crossed.

Can you take a look at the kanelenkiezer.nl and see if you can unlock that site in mediaportal aswell? That would rock!

Galileo

Portal Member
February 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It stopped working, installed 0.6 and it started working again, great work!

I do have another question though, there are some online streams that I'd like to watch. For instance "politiek24" which can be found @ http://www.nos.nl/politiek24/

Would it be possible to include that in a plugin? I presume it would be fairly easy to create a plugin since it's always the same stream that needs to be loaded, but since I'm not a developer I'm at a loss here. Thanks in advance though!

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
why is it that not all the files from uitzendingemist are displayed?
In mediacenter you will see all episodes of a program, in mediaportal only the last 5 or something.??

As you can see when you try to view the corresponding page on uitzendinggemist.nl, it first shows about 5 shows, and you need to click again for the other episodes. That's why you don't see these episodes within the plugin either. It's quite easy to fix though, I'll do that this week.

Note that if you for example try to load the available emissions on 'Nederland 2', it doesn't show all emissions, too; it stops after 'Huwlijkstradities'. I can't make it display everything, so I guess that's a bug of uitzendinggemist itself.

sfinz

Portal Member
March 14, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Plugin works fine here, great work!

Small problem though: fast forwarding through the movies (i.e. next chapter) doesn't work properly. Sometimes the image is frozen, while the sound continues. Other times I don't get picture nor sound, even after waiting for let's say 30 seconds.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
hmm, usually, I just stop and select another one :) I have mainly focused on loading the streams from site, handling action events hasn't been changed since version 0.1. I'll see f I can make that somewhat better. Are there more of such problems? I thought I also heard of some people having trouble in going to fullscreen? Don't you all use the fullscreen button for that?

CriMsoN

Portal Member
March 27, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I recognize the problem, but it only happens some of the time...
About the fullscreen button; I remember the plugin used to open streams fullscreen on its own. But now I have to press the red button on my MCE remote. Not really a problem, but could be easier...

Another suggestion: shouldnt we move this topic to a language specific forum, since this plugin only applies to dutch television? My english is not that bad (at least I'd like to believe that :D), but dutch could be so much clearer...

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi!

I've released a new version. Take a look at the version history for more information.

Galileo: The wwitv.com also contains politiek24, as well as 'vara humor' (humor TV), which is one of my favorites :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom