TVGemist plugin (3 Viewers)

Kaoh

Portal Pro
September 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
For me normal uitzending gemist doesnt work either, everything seems to work fine till I select a recording, but nothing starts playing.
Using a recent svn though (18-04) I think.

Kaoh

Portal Pro
September 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
never mind, either a recent svn fixed it or that install is/was corrupt. It works on my other machine

Buddha

Portal Member
March 16, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Any progress on a possible update? I love the plugin, but I'd like to use it for the RTL broadcasts as well again

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I noticed that, when streaming from Uitzending Gemist, To forward, backward and pauze buttons do work, albeit with some hampering. To let it be a fully fledged TV equivalent :D , all I'm missing is an OSD of sorts. Do you know whether such is very difficult to implement or mainly consists of code reusing from my video's?

Galileo

Portal Member
February 11, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
The problem I have with the plugin is that when I watch it for too long (say 20 minutes) the screen blacks out. I press channel down and up again to reset it to the position I was watching and the image is back, but still. Any way to deal with that?

Otherwise great plugin though!

d-fader

Portal Pro
September 24, 2006
I live in Purmerend, a small town just above Amst
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Having a problem, it just plays sound, no image. Tried to copy my complete MediaPortal directory to another computer, same problem. When I go to uitzendinggemist.nl, I can watch anything, so I don't think it's a codec problem. Any ideas? Is it because I'm using a relatively new version of the SVN build?

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'll see if I have some time this week to look into it. I also have a lot of trouble with the latest SVN versions. For example, I cannot get TVE3 to work anymore and it doesn't seem to play any webstream anymore (try for example whether wwitv.com still works, it doesn't for me).

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have released a new version that is tested under MP 0.2.2 stable. I think the playback problems in the latest SVN versions are not because this plugin is not working correctly. You could try to enable/disable the option 'use VMR9 for playback of web streams' and see what happens. When VMR9 is working correctly in the near future, it is will become possible to have OSD. For now, it will not contain any information though.

As you will see, I have used Dukus's MPInstaller utility as a test. I'd like to know from you whether it is better than just supplying the files. The utility is available from the plugins/utilities download section and on my server (see the TS for the link).

Buddha

Portal Member
March 16, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I prefer the MPinstaller utility, if only all mod makers used this format then (re-) installing Mediaportal get some much easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom