TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

Redfish

Portal Member
December 2, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Thanks for the files, I was missing some png files. It works as it is supposed to work.

No I'm not running RC1. I have a working setup and am fine with it. My PC is used by all family members, and not running merely as a test platform.

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok I posted the bug on the installer forum.

thx for the great plugin

roel

Portal Member
    January 21, 2008
    black screen

Hi,

thanks for the update, but i got a black screen in uitzendinggemist.nl, doesn't matter what item i choose, nothing works. Rtl gemist works fine though.
    Hope someone got an idea :)

thanks
    Roel

No-body

Portal Member
    December 26, 2007
    Thank you, for this very nice update.
    The plugin works .... only when using a mouse....
    When i use my mce-remote i can only switch between uitzendinggemist and rtlgemist sbsgemist never gets highlight.
    When using a mouse i can get everywhere in sbsgemist.

Using 0.2.3.0 with some svn from march, i de-installed v1.31 from your plugin and installed v2.0

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

thanks for the update, but i got a black screen in uitzendinggemist.nl, doesn't matter what item i choose, nothing works. Rtl gemist works fine though.

thanks
    Roel

I've got that problem many times to. When it starts loading the serie the screen turns black. Then it takes about 30/40 seconds and then i'm back in the menu. When going into the website by browser, the series load faster.

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thank you, for this very nice update.
    The plugin works .... only when using a mouse....
    When i use my mce-remote i can only switch between uitzendinggemist and rtlgemist sbsgemist never gets highlight.
    When using a mouse i can get everywhere in sbsgemist.

You're right, I have forgotten to update the <ondown> element of the RTL Gemist button for the BT Wide skin. You can fix this by editing tvgemist_main.xml in the BT Wide skin directory. On line 40, replace <ondown>2</ondown> by <ondown>4</ondown>. I have also updated the file on my server, so you can also replace the whole file.

Hi,

thanks
    Roel

I've got that problem many times to. When it starts loading the serie the screen turns black. Then it takes about 30/40 seconds and then i'm back in the menu. When going into the website by browser, the series load faster.

I can't reproduce the problem. What version of MP are you running? Are there any errors in MediaPortal.log?

Nyx77

Portal Member
    February 16, 2008
    Thnx for version 2.0. But the favorites bug still exist. If I add a program, the second time I start the script the whole favoriteslist is empty.

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I edited some of the xml files to be used with Monochrome... you can find them here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...nfiles-tv-gemist-2-0-monochrome-indigo-39590/

Thnx, I'll add them to the next release.

Thnx for version 2.0. But the favorites bug still exist. If I add a program, the second time I start the script the whole favoriteslist is empty.

Any errors in MediaPortal.log? Since it worked for Homey, I think that your installation of MP doesn't have write permissions in the directory where the favorites file is saved (For vista, this is C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\tvgemist_fav.xml).

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

thanks
    Roel

I can't reproduce the problem. What version of MP are you running? Are there any errors in MediaPortal.log?

I'm running RC1 SVN-Snapshot:-05-02-2008 18-58h - Revision:19010.
    I attached the logfile from this morning.

When going to TV Gemist and select (for example) 'De Lama's' from favorites this happens 85% of the time. It looks like it's gonna open the serie, then gives a black screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom