TVGemist plugin (2 Viewers)

KAPPA

June 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

can anyone help me with the black screen in uitzendinggemist'? I've tried a lot of proposals in this forum but nothing works. RTL though works fine. I use the newest version MP 1.0.

Thxs in advance for your replies

Frank

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

can anyone help me with the black screen in uitzendinggemist'? I've tried a lot of proposals in this forum but nothing works. RTL though works fine. I use the newest version MP 1.0.

Usually this can be solved by 1) updating Windows Media Player to the latest version or 2) using a different video codec (I use ffdshow).

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I havent tried for a couple of weeks now because of holidays, but since yesterday i noticed that the uitzendinggemist emissions won't start anymore. I'm getting the following error in my log:

2008-07-09 22:05:46.328125 [ERROR][MPMain]: OnMessage exception:confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at MediaPortal.GUI.TVGemist.NLGemist.GetPlayUrl(String url)
at MediaPortal.GUI.TVGemist.NLGemist.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)

Any ideas? tia!

frankpaul1

May 20, 2008
Is there any solution for the Uitzendinggemist problem? Is it Flash related? TVgemist will list the shows but it won't play any of them. RTL4/5 and SBS6 work perfect.

P.Niem

Portal Member
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I don't think it is a flash problem, because as you can see on the uitzendinggemst site it still is the WMP format. If you right click with the mouse pointer you can see the wmp attributes and not the flash attributes like loop. I think they changed the pages. I see that there is an extra step between choosing the right date and the screen with the video. You have to click another time on "bekijk uitzending". I guess "someone" has to change the script of the uitzendinggemist plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom