TVGemist plugin (3 Viewers)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have released a new version that will prevent the number format exception being thrown, as pointed out by aj1405. It's strange that it occurred though, since I can load 101.tv without any problems..

C4tweazle

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Noob question

Hello,

Probably a noob question, but i've placed the files in the maps mentioned in the readme.txt. Configured the speed in MP Configuration, but what next. Can't find it anywhere in MP.

:confused:

Would like to use it.

Greets C4tweazle

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

Probably a noob question, but i've placed the files in the maps mentioned in the readme.txt. Configured the speed in MP Configuration, but what next. Can't find it anywhere in MP.

Would like to use it.

Greets C4tweazle

Go into MP Configuration, right mouse-click on the plugin and click on "Listed in Home". Now it should show up in your main screen.

VashStampede

Portal Member
    August 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

Would like to use it.

Greets C4tweazle

Have you checked the plugins sections in your MP? Depending on the skin you are using it will probably not pop-up on your home-screen.

dizz

September 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    uitzendinggemist not working

The emissions from uitzendinggemist.nl are not working anymore. I installed v 2.1.1 about a week ago and that worked fine. Today it didn't work anymore. Updating to the latest version (2.1.2) did not help. When a emision is selected and I click I see the green waiting symbol, but instead of starting the player it simply disappears and nothing happens :(. RTL still works fine.
    Did they change the url's again perhaps?

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If so and I guess they do it from time to time, wouldn't it be handy to have some regex enabled url interface in the plugin so the users can just change it on their own without the need for an ever changing dll file?
    Thinking about it might be a bit difficult, but at least some kind of config would be nice in these kinda situations. I actually dunno if they did change it, never really go to the website and just ocasionaly use this plugin.

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I wish it was that simple; they usually extend the site with some crappy security measures to prevent the plugin from being able to download the data. For instance, they now understood that they should check the session ID in their cookies, which was hardcoded in the plugin (until now). This is not something that could be made customizable. However, for SBSGemist it would be a good idea to make the regex a user setting. Someone commented in the download section that some SBS emissions are not displayed within the plugin, which is probably because the regex should be somewhat different than it is now. I'll see whether I have some time left to implement that.

Check the OP for the new version, which fixes the cookie issue ;)

dizz

September 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It is working again, :D
    Now I can finally watch the last 'tegenlicht' emission' ;)

bloasfist

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I had forgotten which skin files to use with the black&white 1080p skin (after a new release i copied them from some other skin). After some searching i remembered they are included in the skin release itself. Maybe you could add these to the plugin release as well?

I uploaded them to:
    http://home.vodafonevast.nl/daanenluuk/Black & White 1080.zip

Moiristo: thanks for maintaining this plugin so well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom