TVGemist plugin (1 Viewer)

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I had forgotten which skin files to use with the black&white 1080p skin (after a new release i copied them from some other skin). After some searching i remembered they are included in the skin release itself. Maybe you could add these to the plugin release as well?

Sure, will add it to the next version :)

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Great plugin, please develope

Hi TvGemist Team!

Must say, great plugin!
Today it only suports 3 channels but I think you should go on and suport more channels.
Would love to see a suport for the SVT play database,,,,

After more channels has been added, maybe a checkerbox list in config to select channels.

Regards
Karl-Åke
:D

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
My Thoughts exactly. It would be nice to have all kinds of tv stream in one plugin like the stream from wwITV and WWMP IPTV. Maybe you guys should all join forces!

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I remember there had been done some work on creating a generic framework/plugin for tv streams, but I guess it didn't work out since I never heard of it again.

I noticed by making this plugin that every website has a very specific way of listing and loading streams, so a framework should really just be a plugin that is able to load some libraries in a directory. Each library handles a different website and provides some information to the framework, like a title, description, thumbnail and window ID. The framework should then be able to present the user with a list of those libraries.

sonix1977nl

Portal Member
June 10, 2008
Lets start by thanking the responsible person(s) for this great plugin for us dutch people. ;)

When I play a stream, I can skip forward and backward like in the normal My Movies part. However it never shows any info screens, like the position in the stream etc. Would it be possible to enable those in the plugin. With that enabled, it would be perfect.

VashStampede

Portal Member
August 16, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Moiristo, there is a weird bug occuring when using the TVGemist plugin in the Black & White 1080P skin. (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/bug-tv-gemist-uitzendinggemist-44954/).

In short: using BlueTwo, this plugin works. Using B&W 1080, the emissions do not show up. When using B&W and switching to BT and load the plugin it works again, and you can switch back to B&W where it magically also works.

And another thing, not sure if it is vital but the translation errors are also something related from the plugin.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I checked my code and the skin code. The error seems to occur because the B&W xml file doesn't define the image control (id 3) that contains the program thumbnail, while the plugin expects it. I could alter the code to make it optional, but I guess it is easier to define something like this in B&W tvgemist_uitzendinggemist_info (if you don't want to see the program image):

<control>
<type>image</type>
<id>3</id>
<width>0</width>
<height>0</height>
</control>

VashStampede

Portal Member
August 16, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I checked my code and the skin code. The error seems to occur because the B&W xml file doesn't define the image control (id 3) that contains the program thumbnail, while the plugin expects it. I could alter the code to make it optional, but I guess it is easier to define something like this in B&W tvgemist_uitzendinggemist_info (if you don't want to see the program image):

<control>
<type>image</type>
<id>3</id>
<width>0</width>
<height>0</height>
</control>

Ah cool, that does it! :D

bloasfist

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

<control>
<type>image</type>
<id>3</id>
<width>0</width>
<height>0</height>
</control>
Thanks for your quick response Moiristo! This works!

I had forgotten which skin files to use with the black&white 1080p skin (after a new release i copied them from some other skin). After some searching i remembered they are included in the skin release itself. Maybe you could add these to the plugin release as well?

Sure, will add it to the next version :)

Reminder: make sure to also incorporate this fix using Vashstampede's .xml. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom