TVGemist plugin (1 Viewer)

Ronald Schie

September 29, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
What did I do wrong, or is it a known bug, SMS gemist works great, RTL also, but not Uitzending Gemist....

VashStampede

Portal Member
August 16, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
What did I do wrong, or is it a known bug, SMS gemist works great, RTL also, but not Uitzending Gemist....

A bit more info would be nice. Uitzending gemist works great here.

Make sure you have downloaded the latest version and tested it in BlueTwo. Just to be sure it's not a skin problem.

moiristo

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Enschede
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I was aware of emissions not being available. Check out the new version! As you might notice, I've added a 'b' behind the version number. This is because RTLGemist will now list all emissions available, but unfortunately also emissions that can't be played. When you click on one, a dialog will appear with the text 'Het opgevraagde programma kon niet worden gevonden'. A way to solve this is to check every found emission URL, which can take a lot of time. The plugin will however not break or something; it's stable enough to be used and finds a lot more emissions than the previous version!

BlackBurn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just installed this plugin and everything works great except for "Uitzending Gemist", I can play all the plays directly from the website, but within media portal it fails. When I click a play, it shows a few seconds that it is loading, the loading sign dissapears and it is over. Can anybody help me to fix this.

RTL and SBS works great!
    Still a big thank you for creating this plugin.

rick78

Portal Pro
    February 17, 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,
    I tried this plugin before and it worked well.
    Is there a way to use this plugin to load a VLC playlist and have additional streams listed?

Thanks,
    Rick

fvunen

April 25, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,
    Great plug-in Moiristo! Unfortunately I have the same problem as described by Blackburn; plug-in works fine for RTL and SBS but refuses to play any streams of "Uitzending gemist". When selecting a stream it will briefly show a loading symbol but nothing happens. Selecting another stream yields the same effect. I've installed the latest "b" version and use the Blue Two Wide skin.
    Without Mediaportal "Uitzending gemist" works fine via Internet Explorer on the same PC.
    Thanks for the help!
    Nan

moiristo

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2006
    Enschede
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's strange, I can't reproduce the problem (vista x64, MP1.0RC3, TVGemist2.2.0b). Could you please try again and post the mediaportal log file here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom