TVGemist (1 Viewer)

ObAt

Portal Member
November 11, 2010
Limburg :)
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

I just installed the TVGemist pluging (2.3), it didn't work anymore, so I installed OnlineVideo plugin. OnlineVideo also doesn't work :(, I keep getting erros when I try to watch a video of SBS6/RTL/Veronica with the TVGemist Plugin. The TVTutti plugin won't work either.

I keep getting these errors: "Unable to play (...)", (...) is the filename.

Regards,

Mike

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I just installed the TVGemist pluging (2.3), it didn't work anymore, so I installed OnlineVideo plugin. OnlineVideo also doesn't work :(, I keep getting erros when I try to watch a video of SBS6/RTL/Veronica with the TVGemist Plugin. The TVTutti plugin won't work either.

I keep getting these errors: "Unable to play (...)", (...) is the filename.

Regards,

Mike

Ok, welcome to this forum!

Based on this information I'm afraid I can't be of any help.

I think you should start with filling in your system specs in your profile, and make them visible to everyone.
    It also helps if you add log-files as explained here

ObAt

Portal Member
    November 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm sorry :( It's my first post :$. I have used the debug mode and uploaded the zip file. Hope this will help! Also I've updated my system specs.

Regards,

ObAt

P.S. I did installed K-lite Codec Pack and SAF!

ObAt

Portal Member
    November 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm getting this error if I open the link with Internet Explorer (or safe the file and open it with Windows Media Player:

Windows Media Player said:
    Kan het bestand niet afspelen omdat het opgegeven protocol niet wordt ondersteund. Als u in het dialoogvenster URL openen een URL hebt opgegeven, kunt u het met een ander transportprotocol, zoals http: of rtsp:, proberen.

Google Chrome also won't work. It opens the screen but it don't start playing. I have installed K-Lite Codec Pack Full and SAF, so I don't know what I do wrong.

Thanks,

ObAt

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Don't save the file, just start windows media player, click file,open (or open url) and paste that url in there

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Strange, the codec needed is "Windows Media Video 9 (WMV3)", and I guess there is some conflict between the 2 codec packs.

So my next suggestion would be to remove all your codecs ( make sure that there are absolutely no remains of them) and only install saf.
    installation guide

ObAt

Portal Member
    November 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I installed Mediaportal on another computer and it works. My computer have to be the problem. Thanks for you help! I will reinstall all my codec packs, and install SAF.

Thanks for your fast help!

ObAt

ozzie4stroker

November 11, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    can you update this post when it works.
    on my pc(fresh instal xp sp3) mp 1.1.1 and saf4 i get the same errors with tv gemist.

when you know the problem or fix i can try that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom