MP2 - V2.5 TVMosaic Provider for MP2 (2 Viewers)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, I can also confirm. I think there were some changes in the build scripts and it’s unintentional.
    Any chance we can get the latest version with Online Videos included? I do have a need for OV but would prefer not to downgrade.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any chance we can get the latest version with Online Videos included? I do have a need for OV but would prefer not to downgrade.
    Since we do do not use TeamCity for creating builds anymore, I do not know how to deal with it. I could only create local installers without localisations, which I would like to avoid. I hope more, that the last known issues can be solved and a new build containing everything is created by @morpheus_xx

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's correct, our new build pipeline is provided by AppVeyor. The problem is, that building the OV2-plugin fails there for unknown reasons, that's why it's not contained in test builds of this thread. Local building works fine though.

As quick workaround I could upload the single OV2 plugin only, you can copy it manually into ProgramFiles\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins folder.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As quick workaround I could upload the single OV2 plugin only, you can copy it manually into ProgramFiles\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins folder.
    Would you post a link where I can get the OV2 plugin it is not listed in Downloads/MP2/Plugins, I am assuming it is not the same as the MP1 version?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can find a new build in first post.

I think I found the problem: it is a build error in Offbyone's siteutil, the ILMerge fails. Probably related to the switch to net48 and VS2022. I have now also disabled it from build in the x64 config. That's was the place where the error came from.

The build is untested by me, but I think it should work with OV2 again.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The build is untested by me, but I think it should work with OV2 again.
    Super OV is there and running again, however the install was not without problems. It hung up on the Registry update and after 3 rety attempts I hit cancel but it failed to completely roll back the install and hung Win 11. After a log out and log in I retried the install but it did not complete, "file locked by another process" but did roll back and after a full reboot the install went ahead without problems. Similar I think to problems I reported with MP 2.4 test builds but first time I have seen it with these builds. Hopefully the new installer will fix it.
    Log attached.

Attachments

• install log file.zip
      2.3 KB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I've used TVMosaic CE "productive" on Win 10 for a while now, mostly with Kodi. Most things are working well. The server is stable and reliable and didn't eat up too much CPU power. It has a lot more features than TVE 3.0. The SAT>IP support is flawlessly working. So far so good. It really seems to be the most stable and advanced free TV solution available also for Windows. I really prefer TVMosaic over NextPVR or TVE... So I think it's a very good idea to support TVMosaic in MP2...

But one thing has driven me crazy. To be able to delete a recording I need to stop the server process first. All files are locked by the server process. Even the server itself is not able to delete a recording. I really don't know why this happens. That's why I changed my "productive" system back to DVB-Viewer, also I don't like the "two Installation" system with DVB-Viewer itself, only needed to be able to install DVB-Viewer MediaServer, the part of the system that is used daily.

Has someone over here made the same experience and probably found a solution?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What is the current status with respect to recordings? As per my earlier posts on this I can schedule a recording from the EPG and after completion I see it listed in TV Mosaic but it still does not show up under TV/Recordings in MP2, do I need to set up the TV Mosaic recording folder in the MP2 TV Config. currently it is set for the default?

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New recordings are only displayed after a new manual synchronization. I read somewhere that an automatic synchronization should be installed. Just like deleting individual recordings in MP2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom