TVNZ On Demand (please help :)) (3 Viewers)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Can you try latest filter version (r2506) from SVN? I tried to implement reconnecting on other protocols, but this feature is untested.

Edit: r2506 is not resuming connection, don't try. Trying to fix this.

Last edited:

bttmnz

Portal Member
    February 26, 2010
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    thanks i did try with r2506 and after a few tries worked will try the r2508 later today heres the logs for r2506 thanks

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    thanks i did try with r2506 and after a few tries worked will try the r2508 later today heres the logs for r2506 thanks
    From logs it seems that you have been testing r2508 and also it seems that complete videos were downloaded and connection were successfully reopened. So, check downloaded videos if they are correct and enjoy :)

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Doskabouter,

iSky is an online streaming service provided by Sky New Zealand. It is similar in style to other online content providers and uses Flashplayer currently to play the content. However as with all services of this nature, it is Geolocked to NZ.

I guess what Slake is asking is whether iSky could be added to the list of online content. I'd certainly be interested in that and can provide details if required.

slake3

July 9, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yea what he said thanks benoire. I think a lot of people would be interested in this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom