TVPortal AppleTV TV Frontend (1 Viewer)

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
If you like this app, please leave a positive review in the App Store. It is the most valuable thing you can do :)

1.7 out with support for the latest tvOS
==
1.6 is out with improved GMT+ time zone support and Apple tv top shelf support!
==
1.4 is out and has support for channel groups and a full EPG
==
TVPortal 1.2 is out with support for synching your playback position across devices as well as lots of other bug fixes.
==

TV Portal 1.1 is available with live tv support.

==

TV portal 1.0 is available in the TVOS app store. Please try it out and let me know how it goes. if you have feature requests or bugs please post them at my bug tracker :
https://redmine.monal.im/projects/tvportal/issues?set_filter=1&tracker_id=1

Appstore link:
TVPortal on the App Store

=== Older post ==

I have made a front end for viewing recordings and live TV on Apple TV (tvos devices). I made this for myself but I intend to make this free to the community. I need more testers so I am posting this here too. My earlier post was in the MP1 section and I later realized that MPextended works on MP1 and 2. . Please contact me if you would like to get in the test flight group. (more details here: TVPortal 1.0 almost complete) Video of earlier build in action:

https://monal.im/appstore/tvportaldemo.mov

The UI is a work in progress. This is what a Recording details screen looks like

Simulator-Screen-Shot-Jul-21-2016-1.54.28-AM.png

Last edited:

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
I have added support for live TV streaming. There will be a new beta for testers soon.

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
TVPortal 1.2 is out with support for synching your playback position across devices as well as lots of other bug fixes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom