TVPortal iOS TV Frontend (2 Viewers)

LeeTXJD

Portal Member
May 12, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
No problem. I am very appreciative of your work and efforts.

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have some problems with this program.
The first is that I cant figure out how to start live TV. I think I shall go to Guide and then start from there, but I cant figure out how to start it from there. What am I missing?

The second is that i cant save i recording. I select Scheduled and then add and then searching for a program to record and select one program to record and then press Save and get the dialog saying Success!. After that I cant see any new recording in the app but when I go into MPExtended i see an error.

2017-04-05 19:10:09.75311 [ (27)] INFO: Failed to parse datetime /Date(1491418800000 0200)/
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value to add was out of range.
Parameter name: value
at System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale)
at MPExtended.Libraries.Service.WCF.CustomQueryStringConverter.ConvertStringToValue(String parameter, Type parameterType) in D:\Projects\MediaPortal\MpExt\git\Libraries\MPExtended.Libraries.Service\WCF\CustomQueryStringConverter.cs:line 69

Do anyone know whats wrong with this?

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
I think you have found some bugs. You should be able to view a program that is currently on by selecting it in the EPG (basically anything in the first column). I have not added recording from the EPG yet but will do so in the future.

The recording issue definitely looks like an error. What version of mp extended are you using?

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm not at home now, but I think that I use version 0.6 of MP Extended.

I shall try to start a program from the EPG later today when I'm at home, but I think I tried that and didn't get it to work. Is it just to tap on the program in the EPG and it will start or do I have to do something more?

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
There is a watch button just under cover art on the right.

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
First when I tried to see live TV when I came home tonight i did have something at the lower right corner that I could push to get live TV to start, but it wasn't a watch button, instead it was ... (three dots).
But when I've played around a bit whit that and looked at some channels, everything worked fine, but then the three dots didn't show up any more and now I cant watch live TV any more. What am I missing?

Another thing I've noticed is that the text about the program I select in the EPG is not scrollable and its disappear when I hold the Mobile in "landscape".

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
These are definitely UI glitches. Can you tell me what iOS device and iOS version you are using? That will let me test it to make sure it works on that screen size correctly.

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have i iphone 5s with iOS-version 10.2.1.
I think I figure out when the three doots disappear, its when I turn the phone from "portrait" to "landscape" and back, then the three dots has disappeared when I'm in epg or if a turn live TV of in "landscape" and then turn phone to "portrait".

If I restart the app then the three dots are there again, most of the times.

Hope this will help you to figure out how to fix this.

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
Hi I think I have fixed your issues. If you private message me your Apple ID I can add you to the test flight group and we can verify it's all fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom