TVPortal iOS TV Frontend (2 Viewers)

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Here are the new logs from test of scheduling redorings.

Attachments

• Recording test.zip
    1.5 KB

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
thanks. looking at my code and theMP code i think I see the recording issue. Ill take another stab at fixing it.

FRACTi0N

April 18, 2017
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi, first of all i want to thank you for coding the app.) Anyway i just want to tell you, that the bug with recording schedules that Juppe mentions here on wednesday is still in version 1.5. If I can help you with anything, letme know.)

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
Interesting, I had worked with him to resolve it for him but clearly there is something else going on. Could you tell me exactly what's going on for you and what time zone you are in? If you have any logs that show an error,even better.

FRACTi0N

April 18, 2017
Home Country
Hi Anu, timezone is central european time +1 (Prague, Czech republic) +1h or +2h depending on if its summer or winter time. It is set on windows machine and ios as well. And it happens when i try to schedule a recording and select it as not recurring (once) recording. I tried it on 2 iphones on ios 10.2 (iphone 5 and iphone 6), both with the same result. After hitting "Save" button, it says Success!... But i cant see the saved recording in schedules. I ve also attached logs. Here is the part of error from services.log. Full log attached. If there is anything more i can help you with, dont hesitate to ask me.

2017-04-19 20:20:25.47913 [ (22)] INFO: Failed to parse datetime /Date(1492680300000 0200)/
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Přidávaná hodnota byla mimo rozsah.
Název parametru: value
v System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale)
v System.DateTime.AddMilliseconds(Double value)
v MPExtended.Libraries.Service.WCF.CustomQueryStringConverter.ConvertStringToValue(String parameter, Type parameterType) v c:\MPExtended-release_0.6\Libraries\MPExtended.Libraries.Service\WCF\CustomQueryStringConverter.cs:řádek 69
2017-04-19 20:20:25.52593 [ (22)] INFO: Failed to parse datetime /Date(1492681800000 0200)/
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Přidávaná hodnota byla mimo rozsah.
Název parametru: value
v System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale)
v System.DateTime.AddMilliseconds(Double value)
v MPExtended.Libraries.Service.WCF.CustomQueryStringConverter.ConvertStringToValue(String parameter, Type parameterType) v c:\MPExtended-release_0.6\Libraries\MPExtended.Libraries.Service\WCF\CustomQueryStringConverter.cs:řádek 69
2017-04-19 20:20:25.52593 [ (22)] DEBUG: Adding schedule on channel 36 for Přátelé V (11), 1.1.0001 0:00:00 till 1.1.0001 0:00:00, type Once

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
Thats really odd. Thats literally the bug i was trying to fix. Ever stranger since we tested this with Juppe and it seemed to fix the issue. You are certain that you are using the newest version in the app store, right?

FRACTi0N

April 18, 2017
Home Country
Yes, using the newest version from app store, version 1.5 from 18 April. But I can check it only on the app store, there is no information about version inside the app itself...

Juppe

Portal Pro
November 17, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I did not test the recording problem and did not think that there where any fix for it. I still have the exact same problem as before when it comes to scheduling recordings. The problem is the same as FRACTiON has.

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
aah ok, I thought we had resolved it. That makes things a little less confusing.

Anu

Portal Pro
July 1, 2016
Home Country
I have pushed a new update to apple. It should be available in a day or so. That will hopefully solve this and any crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom