• Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Is there a place to download a package of logos

Try first page, first post with big letters saying DOWNLOAD

Regards

I have updated the download link in the first post, becorce it was not pointing to the right place.

I will soon make a new version with all the new logos posted in this thread.

kirky

Portal Member
    April 30, 2006
    Townsville, Oz
    Home Country
    audio streams?

Is it possible to get a rule to show when more then one audio stream exists (i.e - commentary streams of series from ripped dvds).?

MediaInfo detects multiple streams, although I don't see a field for it in the MPTV db? So probably not possible at this stage?

Would be nice to know with a logo rule, so you know which episodes have a 2nd audio track...

cheers

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    Is it possible to get a rule to show when more then one audio stream exists (i.e - commentary streams of series from ripped dvds).?

MediaInfo detects multiple streams, although I don't see a field for it in the MPTV db? So probably not possible at this stage?

Would be nice to know with a logo rule, so you know which episodes have a 2nd audio track...

cheers

You're right, that is not being read out at the moment. When reading out bitrate etc. it always (only) looks at the first stream. It would need to be added programatically.

lampie

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here i have the updated PSD file (i left out the generated png files as this would result in a 25MB fiel which i cant upload :) If you can add this to the Mediaportal database?

:) Thanks allot

pinele

Portal Member
    April 29, 2007
    Thank you for very very good logo.
    I'm new.... SORRY..:sorry:
    where i must put your file to use it?

Please ... and sorry for my english:D

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    New version is uploaded to download repository...sorry for the delay lampie :oops:
    I have added some more logos in this "official" release.

trojkolka

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Can anyone explain in one post how to install/configure these icons i just downloaded the package but not once in this thread it's mentioned how to install/configure this to make it work like the screenshots.... You download the package from the repository, you got the latest SVN version and then?

janbo

Portal Member
    October 28, 2006
    Linköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Can anyone explain in one post how to install/configure these icons i just downloaded the package but not once in this thread it's mentioned how to install/configure this to make it work like the screenshots.... You download the package from the repository, you got the latest SVN version and then?

Open TV Series configuration in the plugins section of MediaPortal configuration tool. Select tab that says "MediaPortal Display Control" and scroll all the way down to Logo configuration. Press Templates button and select the logo rule you want from the list. You will be prompted to select corresponding logos from wherever you have stored them.

Janbo

jay_galway

Portal Pro
    January 24, 2007
    Now I maybe shooting myself in the ass here, but is this also standard with movie playback, I do see some logos popup when playing movies, if so what drives these and can the HD ones be added also, as I have lots of 1080p and 720p movies. What I usually see is the audio stream logos.

If these things already exist how do i enable them in Media portal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom