TVSeries Logos (1 Viewer)

p13man

Portal Pro
November 20, 2008
Home Country
New Black Glass, Themed Genre Logos

I made a themed set of black glass 'genre' logos for my own use but thinking that someone else might make use of them they are attached here.
They are bigger than the originals because when in graphical view, they are displayed at a larger size so they will be clear on HDTV sets. There is minimal processing time required to minimise them for use at 'standard' logo size.

I still need to make the text bigger - I'll check on the number of downloads and post them when done if anyone has shown interest.

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    191.4 KB
  • Genre logos.rar
    30.6 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi p13man, they look very nice :)

Do you have those images without the black glass ie. I want the genre images used?

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Just noticed this thread but it's unclear how to use this.
    The thread was created almost 2 years ago. The downloaded pack has a ReadMe that says that you have to create TVSeries rules, and to check Ongoing Development Thread for 1.0.0 [now closed] - MediaPortal Forum for instructions.

This is a dead thread.

Rather than read all 23 pages of this thread to figure out if the answer's already been given, could the original author update the first post to make it clear:
    - do users still have to read that other thead and make their own rules
    - have the rules been made by someone and uploaded somewhere; if so, please include the link in the post so users don't have to read all 23 pages to find it
    - are rules even necessary now with TVSeries having rules built-in?

It'd be great if these questions could be answerd in the first post. I'm sure others find it hard to spend the time reading these long posts that contain outdated information, get led astray, and end up frustrated that it was all unnecessary.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    theTVDB has started using a standardized list for the genres. i have gathered about half of them but some are still missing.

Missing Genre Logos:
    Children
    Documentary
    Game Show
    Home and Garden
    Mini-Series
    News
    Special Interest
    Sport
    Talk Show
    Western

the attached zip contains the other Genres plus a few extra that may be added to theTVDB list. lets see if we can get logos for all the missing genres.

are these missing ones available somewhere already? :)

+ Mystery

edit: have gathered Children, Game show, Small series from the attachments in this thread.. others i can't find..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom