• patch.rar
    15 KB

dihoff

Portal Pro
October 29, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia

hi,

nice job! the image above in particular is a view i'd very much like to make use of (due to the number of series i have). can you tell us what needs to be done for this alone?

you have provided screenshots of the streamed mp installation, however, i already have streamed mp installed - so what needs to be done in this case?

thank you,

dh.

pauloturij

Portal Member
May 3, 2010
Home Country
Brazil Brazil

hi,

nice job! the image above in particular is a view i'd very much like to make use of (due to the number of series i have). can you tell us what needs to be done for this alone?

you have provided screenshots of the streamed mp installation, however, i already have streamed mp installed - so what needs to be done in this case?

thank you,

dh.

you can find your answer here : Installation - streamedmp - Installation Guide for Skin. - Project Hosting on Google Code

and loook the option mantenece/modify

and in the tvseries screen you can set 10X4 glead

however you will not see first aired and 5 stars rating information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config . "Unable to open Gentle.Config" and "Root element is missing". Any idea how to fix this on the x64 version? Thanks Fangio (Edit: Fixed by putting newest Gentle.config file into every possible directory...
I have installed Mediaportal x64 and TV server X64 on a freshly built Win 11 OS. I'm getting an error related to Gentle.config ...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom