Tvseries, weather and Moving pictures issue (1 Viewer)

woddog

Portal Pro
November 28, 2007
Townsville, QLD
Home Country
I love this skin!
Much better than the included Blue3Wide.

Couple of problems though, if someone could be so kind to help me out.

1 - TVseries. Installed using default view, Wide banners, imported logo and format rules, unchecked hide spoilers etc. There is no text at all in Series, season and episode view. Anyone know what's up?

2 - Weather. There only seems to be one picture available (satellite). I have inputted URL's to most of them. Am I missing something Obvious

3 - Moving Pictures. The same problem as TVseries, no text and cover art doesn't download automatically.

Any help much appreciated, I think with these problems solved, my MP install will be complete (until I get bored and play again;))

My System details are updated.

Attachments

• 13-43-07.png
    13-43-07.png
    1,012.4 KB
  • 13-43-58.jpg
    13-43-58.jpg
    154.2 KB
  • 13-44-22.png
    13-44-22.png
    712.2 KB
  • 13-44-24.png
    13-44-24.png
    760.8 KB

sturge33

January 11, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Animations?

Do you have animations enabled? I couldn't get the info in TV Series to work either so I reinstalled everything. After that the info showed up. I turned the animations back off like my previous install and the info disappeared. Apparently the info text is tied to animations somehow. If you currently have animations off that should fix problem #1.

woddog

Portal Pro
November 28, 2007
Townsville, QLD
Home Country
Excellent, that worked!:)

Getting greedy trying to make MP run slightly quicker.

Never would have thought that would have had an effect.

It also fixed the Moving Pictures issue and the coverart issue was fixed with the 0.6.5 release.

Just the weather issue remains.

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Do you have animations enabled? I couldn't get the info in TV Series to work either so I reinstalled everything. After that the info showed up. I turned the animations back off like my previous install and the info disappeared. Apparently the info text is tied to animations somehow. If you currently have animations off that should fix problem #1.

What do you mena with "animations enabled"?

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks, without this the skin runs smooth.
    With this activated the rss ticker and movie infos are not smooth... holds for milliseconds and so on...

Is this a bug or my hardware:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom