TVSeries Wide Banner View (1 Viewer)

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    I'm trying to get spuck-style TVSeries setup with Wide Banners, preferably like this:
    tvseries_series_wide_list.jpg

but this:
    tvseries_series_wide_graphical.jpg

would be fine.

I had it in the previous version looking brilliant but messed it up when doing a fresh install of all of MediaPortal to version 1.0.

Also how do I 'turn off' the columns on the right of the number of episodes that show the number of episodes watched and unwatched, I find this information a little overkill and clutters the view.

Thanks for your help:D

EDIT: D'oh - just downloaded Spuck's xmls from google tracker - I must have choosen Fan Art style by mistake on install.

So I have my list/wide banner view back - just want to get rid of those extra watched/unwatched columns if possible...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Also how do I 'turn off' the columns on the right of the number of episodes that show the number of episodes watched and unwatched, I find this information a little overkill and clutters the view.

Im in the progress of adding some advanced settings to the Installer for TVseries List Views...so if you can wait (hopefully next release) you will be able to control this from setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom