Tvserver3 goes to standby/hibernates immediately after waking up. (1 Viewer)

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi,

This issue was indeed also appearing on XP SP2 here.

Kind regards,
    Michel

D4bFz3awSRYHKjr3

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Aruba Aruba
    I was just re-reading the post and saw this in KevinCostner's post

Code:
    Another issue in my case is, that nearly every time the system wakes up from S3 by the wakeup timer, I've got a black screen - recordings are well, but I do not have anything on the screen, so I'll have to wait until the next suspend  and wake up the system manually. When I wake it up manually or by WOL the screen is never(!) black - just by automatic wakeup! Interesting is, that not only there is no signal on the TV output, even remote software like Radmin shows a black window  - maybe that helps to detect the problem.

Well I've got the same issue, when moving your mouse the screen comes back on.
    But quite annoying when working only with the remote.(have to get up and move the mouse)

xurr

Portal Pro
    May 3, 2006
    Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I still have the "system goes back to standby immediately after resume", Windows XP, latest TVE3 SVN...

I didn't try that specific SVN where this issue was fixed, is it possible that it has been broken again in a more recent SVN?

D4bFz3awSRYHKjr3

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Home Country
    Aruba Aruba
    I can confirm this. Only seems to happen when "Reinitialize service ....." is enabled in PS plugin.

Alf

Portal Member
    September 1, 2005
    Wels OÖ
    hello, i have the same problems/troubles also on win2003 Server Original/SP1/SP2 - I have testet serveral Situations - always the same result - the server wakes up in the behavior as descriped in this thread.

tvengine3-05-01-2007--01-22h--Rev14469

poeppel007

May 20, 2007
    Same problem to me: WinXP SP2 and current SVN versions.

Problem didn't occur on older versions (before may 2007).

Can any one help?

Best regards, poeppel007

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom