Twinhan Cab-CI support? (1 Viewer)

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
I have tried to get my Twinhan Cab-CI (VP 2031) to work with MP and ShowShifter, no one of them work so i'm starting to think that it is the BDA drivers that isn't working correct

Is thier anybody how have got the BDA Drivers to work with any software?
do anybody know the real problem?

I got ComHem as provider and TwinhanDTV is working but the sound is gone sometimes and the sound do not work with Discovery Channel, but that problem excists because I can't change audio-codec (I friend with Boxer as provider hade the same problem with Discovery,Animal channel and CNN)

How many of you out there is trying to get this card to work?

/BigAl (Founder of the TwinHan Cab-CI problem club)

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
Every channel works now with the new TwinhanDTV version...

the card doesn't work yet, it should, but somthing is wrong with the autotune funktion and/or the drivers... A danish guy said that he has got his channels to work after alot of finetuning with his amp or somthing

/BigAl (Göteborg)

Nooky

Portal Member
November 26, 2005
bigal said:
Every channel works now with the new TwinhanDTV version...

the card doesn't work yet, it should, but somthing is wrong with the autotune funktion and/or the drivers... A danish guy said that he has got his channels to work after alot of finetuning with his amp or somthing

/BigAl (Göteborg)

Somebody got Autotune to work yet?!

Nooky

Portal Member
November 26, 2005
I have this card with a Alphacrypt 3.05 CAM and want to use it to receive Digital TV in Enschede, the Netherlands.
The provider there is TV Home (Essent).

I get the card to work with Twinhan DTV, but not in MediaPortal. With the latest (BDA)driver-versions MediaPortal doesn't recognize my card, with some older versions it does find the card, but the tuning won't work...

What to do to get it to work with my favourite MediaPortal?

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
You may get more answers if you post the Question in the right thread =)

I think that many has thier FireDV cards working in MP, havn't heard anyone that uses ComHem. But the Provider isn't the problem. If the card works, the provider works by using the right CAM

/BigAl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom