UI freezed after a few mins or in the middle of navigation!! (1 Viewer)

landshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 23, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    hi all,

I've just installed MP in my bedroom htpc client last night, running XP Pro SP2, MP1.0, ATI2600Pro, 2GB ram, etc.

everything installed fine, includeding StreamedMP, Moving Picture and MP-TVseres. however, when I'm navigating let say either in Moving Picture or MP-TVseries (I think it happend even in the home screen?!) after MP started up, the UI/interface will freeze up!! I can hear the nav sound when using the remote, and Windows has no problem running too, and in task manager, it say MP is running, and it doesn't even hogging up memory or process neither, and no watchdog error msg pop up too (watchdog enabled). just the interface frozen up! it never happen like this in my living room htpc (Vista)!

what could be the problem??

landshark

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 23, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does it happen with the default skin as well? Also are there any errors in the logs?

I will try the default skin and look up for the error log.... but the watchdog didn't pop up if I kill MP via task manager tho... and the MP is the exact setting as my living room htpc (but Vista instead of XP). also, I've tried just to play the video files, all plays fine using 3rd party player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom