Uitzending Gemist: Episodes by show don't work (1 Viewer)

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    I am currently getting the error "DemuxerCreatedNotAllDataReceived" after selecting a stream. I have the uitzendinggemist update from 03.10, MePo 1.5 and OV 1.7.

Yesterday evening everything was fine. I checked all possible settings for my network, restarted the PC and tried streaming via browser, which works. Peculiar thing with the browser was that it didn't work until I cleared the IE cache and cookies. I have been mucking around with proxies the last few days, but everything is standard now.

Anyone else having problems, or is it just me?

BTW: Are the commercials new on uitzendinggemist? didn't notice them before....

Last edited:

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    I am currently getting the error "DemuxerNotCreatedAllDataReceived" on UZG streams.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here it's working fine (100% of the ones i tried (just 1 actually)) are playing

Do you have an example and/or onlinevideos.log and mpurlsourcesplitter.log?

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    I can't start any show. The error message comes where I would normally expect the list of available stream qualities. Actually, it shows 0%/100% like it is buffering, without allowing me to select the stream, and then gives the error message.

I have just installed 1.6 pre release, maybe that has got something to do with it? Streams from other sites work. Logs later, I have to find a keyboard for the htpc first....

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    strange. I'll await your logs.
    Perhaps it's an idea to read-only share the log-folder of your htpc...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It seems that you're running an old version of my dll (1.0.0.3014). Please (auto)update, and you'll be good to go!

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    Yep, that worked. Don't understand where that comes from. Could the problem be that after installing 1.6, I reinstalled OV just to be sure, and there it got an older DLL through the reinstall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom