UitzendingGemist.nl plugin (2 Viewers)

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Bram said:
It doesn't work at all with the PM III skin.
Of couse not, it wasn't designed to do so. However, maybe you can take a look at the xml files, the learning curve for basic skin adaptation isn't extremely steep. The PMII skin topic is active, so you might find some useful help there.

rkrichard

Portal Member
November 14, 2005
It is really a great plugin. To make it even better, is it possible to expand the support to RTL television?
On their website www.rtl.nl there is a menu for RTL gemist, which has the same functionality as uitzendinggemist.nl but for RTL4 5 and 7.

DeeJens

May 23, 2006
I really love the functionality on the Uitzendinggemist.nl plugin but... is it possible to get it working on a 16:9 skin. I am testing MediaPortal on my laptop but this week I will be the proud owner of a new AOpen MiniPC which will be connected by HDMI to my 37" JVC LCD-tv. And this screen is widescreen.

I am willing to use the BlueTwo 16:9

Anyone?

DeeJens

Zipperzip

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Hi, better late then never:

HenriM said:
    Is there still any development on this GREAT plugin?
    Currently not, working on another project. If you have some nice ideas, please do tell.

rkrichard said:
    To make it even better, is it possible to expand the support to RTL television?
    No plans for this a the moment, but if someone else wants to integrate it, no problems with that.

DeeJens said:
    ... is it possible to get it working on a 16:9 skin
    Should work, maybe make a few adjustments to the skin-xml file to make it look better.

BTW if someone has a better lay-out/mock-up then the current one please share. Skinning is not my hobby, but you noticed that already i think. :lol:

Greets Marc

onkl

Portal Pro
    February 18, 2005
    Wageningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For those interested, the plugin didn't work very well in the 3DMP skin.
    From that topic:
    onkl said:
    [...]
    The original skin files with Uitzending gemist doesn't work very well when simple copy-pasted in this skin.
    If no one objects, I'd like to create some xml there, scavenging parts of the original and parts of this skin. I'm quite busy however, so I won't keep pace with Vanessa's extreme speed. [...]
    No added glossyness. However, because some controls (notably some selectbuttons in the original skinfiles depended quite heavily on references.xml, this plugin didn't work very well in 3DMP. I've added some control characteristics to make these two files less dependant and added the TV header, thought it should be there.
    It works OK now, though lacks some glossyness. Might work on it.
    http://www.mytempdir.com/864936
    Might help with other skins with problems too.

Peeg

August 17, 2006
    Uitzendinggemist Support

It's really nice plugin, works smooth...
    I've the following bugs;
    - When u push the volume up button on the MCE remote control, it resets the video. Starting from the beginning.
    - When there are more then 5 episodes of 1 tv program, like De Lama's. He only shows the last 5. On the website you can click on 'Meer afleveringen' for more episodes.

Xtra functionability;
    - fast forward and rewind... if its possible?!

And again a nice plugin and works fine.

SNUF

Portal Member
    March 15, 2005
    it doesn't work with latest blue two 1280x720 skin

hello,
    nice plugin!
    it works with the standard blue two skin but not with the latest version the 1280 x 720 skin.
    i did put the xml files in the dir but the screen turns black and i can't see the movie files. Is this a setting or something else?

thx

snuf

Zipperzip

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2004
    The Netherlands
    it works with the standard blue two skin but not with the latest version the 1280 x 720 skin.
    i did put the xml files in the dir but the screen turns black and i can't see the movie files. Is this a setting or something else?

You could try the xml-files in the rar-file made by onkl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom