UK Radio Times WebEPG Grabber Updated (1 Viewer)

benjerry

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've just tried WebEPG for the first time because I want to grab ITV HD info from Radio Times (currently 2 movies listed for 27 and 28 december).
    For test I've setup the grabbing of ITV HD and BBC 1 London. However, I'm only getting the program info for the BBC (manually starting WebEPG.exe). For ITV HD it says the folowing in the log file:
    Program Count (0), Listing Count (2), Discard Count (2)

What could be the reason for the discarding? The data from the website looks okay to me.

ugg

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well done I know this takes some time as I was working on the same. I cannot find Setana UK and Trouble +1 in your new file. Can you confim and maybe between us get it corrected so it can get into an svn so the next guy doesn't have to reinvent the wheel.

Mew

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Hertfordshire
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi ugg

Sorry, I should have hit return in the first post so that the word "Removed" was above the first list rather that at the end of the first sentence. This is now corrected.

I removed Trouble +1 and Setana UK as they are no longer available on the Radio Times XMLTV site. As Setana 1 and Setana 2 had been added I assumed these replaced Setana UK and Setana Ireland, but as I don't get these I cannot confirm.

Mew

ianc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2007
    wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I've lost listings for BBC HD via WEBEPG from RadioTimes last Friday. Anyone else got the same issue?

benjerry

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    RadioTimes added 2 extra lines at the top of each listingdata which is preventing it being read correctly.

Mike_S

Portal Pro
    December 10, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    So this is the reason I have been having problems downloading from the RT site.

Anyone able to amend WebEpg to correct this? I'm afraid my IT skills do not stretch to it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom