Unable to create graphs - Known issue with 1.18.0.0? (1 Viewer)

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi all,

I've been using 1.15 for a while and decided to upgrade to latest 1.18 because of some fixes and features of interest. However, straight after the upgrade, if I go to "Manual Control" in TV Server Configuration and try to start a timeshift I get "Unable to create graph". I played around and couldn't resolve so gutted everything from my PC and rebuild 1.15 from scratch, confirmed it was working, tried the upgrade, same issue. So something has changed between 1.15 and 1.18 that breaks my very basis single seat setup. Any known issues or tips to troubleshoot?

Logs attached

With thanks,
    Phil

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Just reinstalled 1.15 again and upgraded to 1.16 and still have the issue so it's either caused by "upgrading" generally, or specifically something in (or out of) the code since 1.16

fatt_fill

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2008
    Home Country
    OK so if I go to server and try to scan I get no channels found. So I've played around in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters, replacing the 28.2°E xml file and satellites.xml with the old versions I had in 1.15, but no luck.

Also completely wiped and clean installed straight at 1.18, chose 28.2 and can't find channels so I think this relates to an update in that area. Reverting back to 1.15 for now

davidf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2006
    Scotland
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    It looks like the TV Service wasn't stopped when the update happened (my guess) and TSReader.ax wasn't registered properly.

Try going into Services and stopping it - then install MP 1.18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom