Unable to edit advanced settings (1 Viewer)

somy

Portal Pro
March 7, 2010
Denmark
Denmark Denmark
Hi,

I'm new to mediaportal and I have a big problem with moving pictures advanced configuration.
When I open it, I can see the tree items, but I cannot see the editing area in the buttom. I tried to enlarge the windows so that I can see the description of each configurable item, but still the input area is missing.
I'm running MP 1.1RC1 and latest StreamedMP skin (which includes the latest moving picture plugin).

:D:D:D

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    Hi,

I'm new to mediaportal and I have a big problem with moving pictures advanced configuration.
    When I open it, I can see the tree items, but I cannot see the editing area in the buttom. I tried to enlarge the windows so that I can see the description of each configurable item, but still the input area is missing.
    I'm running MP 1.1RC1 and latest StreamedMP skin (which includes the latest moving picture plugin).

:D:D:D
    Are you running a non-default DPI setting perhaps, like 120%? It might mess up the layout that way. This can be fixed via code, but until they do you can at least edit advanced settings like the rest of us :)

somy

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2010
    Denmark
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

Thanks for your help.
    That's probably true, I will check the DPI settings. Meanwhile, I'm editing DB directly to change settings :)

somy

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2010
    Denmark
    Denmark Denmark
    I just played with DPI settings, and the default value is 100% which is my current setting.
    The strange thing is, when I changed DPI to 125%, I see editing area, but 100% doesn't work for me:eek::eek:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    I just played with DPI settings, and the default value is 100% which is my current setting.
    The strange thing is, when I changed DPI to 125%, I see editing area, but 100% doesn't work for me:eek::eek:
    Sounds more like an OS/Driver issue then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    R [solved] Unable to delete single recording General 2
    M MP 2.2.3 Unable to play .ts recordings and MediaPortal stops working for TV viewing General 31
    D Unable to install 1.22 on Win 10 Newcomers Forum 9
    H Unable to play stream - again... Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
    V Unable to stream : 10 General Support 0
    B Suddenly MP is unable to play anything Watch / Listen Media 6
    M Unable to map virtual sent keys in the input device management General 6
    T [solved] "Unable To Play" (Videos) rears it's head again. Logs not possible... WatchDog error attached!! :( General Support 1
    porky996t Still Unable to play Live or Recorded TV General Support 4
    B Unable to play: Live3-0.ts issue General Support 7
    A Unable to play :stream 3 Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 1
    badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
    Steve.Rayner61 TV "Unable to play" on Client - Working until Win 10 Server upgraded to Version 1803 Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 5
    megahorst Unable to delete unseen recording while TV runs in the background 1.19 11
    M Keymapping Which File To Edit General Support 4
    Megane MP TV-Series and MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition (and TVDB). My TVSeries 11
    badboyxx [solved] Moving Pictures and MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition Moving Pictures 93
    bta489 [solved] Stuttering playback of edited recordings watch/edit Videos 2
    G Sauvegarder et dupliquer les configs de mp1 et mp2 sur plusieurs pc Support Général 3
    W Movie edition in title Moving Pictures 2
    J Option to rename the programs during advance scheduling Feature Requests 0