Unable to edit advanced settings (1 Viewer)

somy

Portal Pro
March 7, 2010
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi,

I'm new to mediaportal and I have a big problem with moving pictures advanced configuration.
When I open it, I can see the tree items, but I cannot see the editing area in the buttom. I tried to enlarge the windows so that I can see the description of each configurable item, but still the input area is missing.
I'm running MP 1.1RC1 and latest StreamedMP skin (which includes the latest moving picture plugin).

:D:D:D

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi,

I'm new to mediaportal and I have a big problem with moving pictures advanced configuration.
    When I open it, I can see the tree items, but I cannot see the editing area in the buttom. I tried to enlarge the windows so that I can see the description of each configurable item, but still the input area is missing.
    I'm running MP 1.1RC1 and latest StreamedMP skin (which includes the latest moving picture plugin).

:D:D:D

Are you running a non-default DPI setting perhaps, like 120%? It might mess up the layout that way. This can be fixed via code, but until they do you can at least edit advanced settings like the rest of us :)

somy

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2010
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,

Thanks for your help.
    That's probably true, I will check the DPI settings. Meanwhile, I'm editing DB directly to change settings :)

somy

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2010
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just played with DPI settings, and the default value is 100% which is my current setting.
    The strange thing is, when I changed DPI to 125%, I see editing area, but 100% doesn't work for me:eek::eek:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I just played with DPI settings, and the default value is 100% which is my current setting.
    The strange thing is, when I changed DPI to 125%, I see editing area, but 100% doesn't work for me:eek::eek:

Sounds more like an OS/Driver issue then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom