Unable to Login: (520) Origin Error (1 Viewer)

haaitje

January 16, 2015
Home Country
Hong Kong Hong Kong
Hi,

Just a remark regarding the 5.0.5 0 plugin. Since I've updated to this version trakt hasn't been able to track/sync anything I watch. With the 5.0.4.0 it tracked 60~70% of what I was watching at any time; but now it doesn't track anything. Oh wait I shouldn't lie, it tracked 1 episode today after not tracking for a couple of days.
I checked my account settings in MP, also my VIP account on trakt, but everything was listed correctly. I don't get an authentication error or anything. I don't get any message or error at all.
Now I just add stuff manually or check in, if I don't forget, it makes binge-watching a sport :).
But all the silliness aside it's kinda frustrating that it doesn't "work" anymore.

Anybody else have this problem?
Anybody have any idea what my problem could be?

Thanks!
Haaitje

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    As a start, watch a few things in MediaPortal then attach your TraktPlugin.log.

There has been a lot of issues with the servers lately so it could be a just a 502 or 504 error or similar. For the record I have had 99% of my scrobbles working okay.

bilis4

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hello all,
    I am not getting any history at all, no episodes or movies watched, added. Is it normal due to api change and will be fixed later ?

Regards

SpinyNorman

Portal Member
    March 2, 2013
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hello all,
    I am not getting any history at all, no episodes or movies watched, added. Is it normal due to api change and will be fixed later ?

Regards
    Are you using the latest version of the plugin, and did you check if the plugin actually logs in to trakt?
    Try re-entering the password in the configuration window - worked for me after installing 5.0.6.

bilis4

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Hello all,

Regards
    Are you using the latest version of the plugin, and did you check if the plugin actually logs in to trakt?
    Try re-entering the password in the configuration window - worked for me after installing 5.0.6.
    Thanks for the reply
    I am using the latest version of plugin. I re entered password after installing ver 5.0.6 but still no history. Am i forgetting something ?
    BTW in Trakt webside, i can see all movies and episodes that i have watched so far
    Regards.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Please attach logs after a restart and sync complete, I don't want to guess where the problem lays and will be able to quickly tell you what the problem is.

bilis4

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Please attach logs after a restart and sync complete, I don't want to guess where the problem lays and will be able to quickly tell you what the problem is.
    Thanks for your reply
    Forgive my ignorance.I am guessing that you need the trakt log. If you need more please tell me.

Regards
    Yannis

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey bilis4,

It would appear your problem is out of my control and due to the trakt servers:
    Code:
    WebException: The remote server returned an error: (520) Origin Error.

This issue has already been reported, we just have to sit tight and wait until they sort it out.

Just so you understand what happen, on startup you got the 520 error on sign in and we aborted a sync hence your MovingPictures /TVseries sync did not occur. It did appear to re-connect later when checking connection but it doesn't do a sync in that case...it would wait until the next sync interval.

It looks like a it did atleast one sync for TVSeries because it detected new episodes in that period.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @bilis4,

not really related, but I detected a few invalid episodes in your database which wastes time when trying to sync because it will always try to sync them and fail.

You have 1x06 of Vicious (you probably should rename it to the special in season 0).
    http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=267971&seasonid=515478&lid=7

You have several episodes of Downton Abbey which dont exist (2x09, 3x09, 4x09, 5x09), im guessing these should also be renamed to corresponding specials season 0.:
    http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=193131&lid=7

haaitje

January 16, 2015
    Home Country
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    Thanks for replying so quickly.
    I have tested it today and he only scrobbled 2 out of 7 or 8 plays. That's more than yesterday. When I open the log I see indeed a lot of 502, 504 and 520 error. As you can see I already have updated to the latest version. It's only the half of what should have been scrobbled today but the plugin was updated before I could get the log file :-(.

Thanks again for looking into it :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom