Unable to play stream 7

Discussion in 'Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server)' started by PoBear, December 11, 2015.

1. PoBear

PoBear Portal Pro

Software Cosultant
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

Due to a system crash I've had to rebuild one of my PC's from scratch including the MP frontend. I'm trying to watch live TV but getting a "unable to play stream 7" message when I start TV.

I have a second PC with the MP front end on and that is OK so the problem appears to be specific to the new PC.

I've tried connecting to the server by a n/w name and IP address and dropped the firewall on the client, nothing has made a difference.

I've attached the MP frontend log, server log and TSwriter log.

Thanks in advance

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mm1352000
    • Team MediaPortal

mm1352000 Development Group

Ratings:
    +8,205 / 17
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello

I don't see any errors on the server side.
    On the client side it looks like you either haven't installed or haven't configured codecs correctly, or alternatively (and less likely) TsReader is running into serious problems. I'm not able to say more than that without a full set of log files collected using the Watchdog tool.

Regards,
    mm

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!