Unable to start graph message when returning to same channel (1 Viewer)

andrewrob

Portal Member
April 10, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
TV-Server Version: 1.01
MediaPortal Version: 1.01
MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP
Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate x86
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 2.6Ghz
HDD: 500GB + 250GB
Memory: 2Gb DDR2
Motherboard: MSI K9AGM2-FIH
Video Card: ATI Onboard HDMI/VGA
Sound Card: 8 Channel onboard
1. TV Card: Nvidia NVTV
1. TV Card Type: Analogue
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card: Technotrend 1401 Basic
2. TV Card Type: DVB-S
2. TV Card Driver: BDA 1.4.2.0
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Sky/Freesat
Remote: MCE
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection: VGA

First of all just want to say what a cracking program MediaPortal is, I need to get this problem fixed as my wife is getting fed up and I dont really want to go back to Media Center after seeing the light!

The problem I have is that I cannot return to the same channel I have previously watched.
For example, if I click on channel 5 in the guide it loads fine, press stop and then go back to the same channel again it cant load it and comes up with the "unable to start graph" message. If I then go to BBC1 (BBC loads fine) and then back to channel 5, channel 5 loads fine. It does this with every channel.

Also if I go into S3 standby and then resume at any point I cant watch any channel until I restart the computer or start and stop the TV service.

The same happens when I try to record, if its the same channel last watched or recorded earlier it will not record.

Have attached my logs, please let me know if you need any further info. Just to clarify I have no channels set up on the NVTV card I am JUST using the Technotrend DVB-S card at the moment. I have tried re installing MP but it made no difference.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom