unhandled exception error, and, no sound on first TV channel selected - fine afterwards (1 Viewer)

rexdog

Portal Member
January 1, 2010
Home Country
Australia Australia
I'm not sure if these two issues are related.

When i start W10, i get an unhandled exception error (message ibroker service). I can clear those errors, and it doesn't seem to affect anything (i can start MP2, and TV configuration).

When i first watch TV, regardless of the first channel i select, there is no sound. If i go back to epg, select another channel, i get sound. then if i go back to the first 'no sound' channel, then the sound plays. It's odd? Not sure if the unhandled exception error is related.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2019-03-02-06.46.35.zip
    2.7 MB

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Similar sound issues have been reported here: No sound on videos

Which LAV version are you using? Would you mind testing the latest nightly 0.73.1-30 to verify if this changes anything? MP2 needs to be closed for LAV to get installed.

rexdog

Portal Member
    January 1, 2010
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Which LAV version are you using?

Thanks for reply, apologies delay....
    I'm not sure. I did a quick search and couldn't see how to find this out.

Would you mind testing the latest nightly

Yep, tried that. Downloaded and installed (didn't go into configuration). Restarted and still same issue (No sound when selecting first TV channel, but when going back into the guide, and selecting another channel, then sound works fine.)

I just went to test playing a video from MP (and remembered this wasn't working, I've been using plex instead to watch video content), to see if first video opening would replicate the sound issue - however i cant even get a video to play. I click play item and nothing happens. This is odd as i did a fresh W10 instal and a new MP2 install.

I've tried reinstalling MP2 previously to fix this but no dice.

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2019-03-16-07.26.25.zip
      1.1 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom