Unhandled Exception Error (1 Viewer)

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    I'm currently trying to isolate an out of memory error and have disabled most plugins. The spate of errors seemed to indicate My TVSeries and thus I have a thread open over there regarding this. After disabling most non-essential plugins, I left MP running for another day and waited for it to abort.

This time the error is different and it might not be related at all to the current issue, but I thought I'd post the logs here and the stack so that ltfearme can note it. The stack is:
    Code:
    2012-01-06 09:56:51.970207 [ERROR][TVSeries Sync(71)]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    2012-01-06 09:56:51.974207 [ERROR][TVSeries Sync(71)]: Exception   :System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.TraktAPI.GetUnSeenEpisodesForUser(String user)
       at TraktPlugin.TraktHandlers.TVSeries.SyncLibrary()
       at TraktPlugin.TraktHandlers.TVSeries.<OnImportCompleted>b__34()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    2012-01-06 09:56:51.976207 [ERROR][TVSeries Sync(71)]: Exception   :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2012-01-06 09:56:51.978208 [ERROR][TVSeries Sync(71)]:   site      :System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.DataStructures.TraktLibraryShow] GetUnSeenEpisodesForUser(System.String)
    2012-01-06 09:56:51.980208 [ERROR][TVSeries Sync(71)]:   source    :TraktPlugin
    2012-01-06 09:56:51.982208 [ERROR][TVSeries Sync(71)]:   stacktrace:   at TraktPlugin.TraktAPI.TraktAPI.GetUnSeenEpisodesForUser(String user)
       at TraktPlugin.TraktHandlers.TVSeries.SyncLibrary()
       at TraktPlugin.TraktHandlers.TVSeries.<OnImportCompleted>b__34()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

And the logs are attached, and I'm running Trakt 1.3.2.1.

I have a large tv collection - 31000+ episodes over 481 series. My PC's got 8GB of ram and all plugins are up to date based on the extension installer. MP 1.2.2 and Win7 64-bit. Latest DirectX, nvidia drivers, SP1, etc.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This error is fixed in latest version (not released yet), but nothing to worry about as its not serious nor effects anything. Attached is a DLL if you are concerned.

Also in future, please attach full log files...that little snipet only shows the end result and not the events leading up to the issue.
    [EDIT]: Never mind, looks like you did and I must be going blind!

Last edited:

jkylehunter

October 17, 2012
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi there, I am encountering this issue as well. I am running MP 1.2.3. I copied the TraktPlugin.DLL file above over the existing one on my computer and I still receive the error message. Please let me know how else I can go about resolving the issue.

Many thanks, Kyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom