Unhandled Exception in Service (1 Viewer)

MrGibbage

Portal Member
October 15, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Full disclosure: I just posted this in the aMPdroid forum as well. I don't know if it is an aMPdroid problem or MPextended problem. I hate cross-posting as much as anyone, but in this case, which is the right one??? I will request the other one to be closed if this one is answered first.

I am trying to get aMPdroid running. I have installed the latest versions of MP, ExtendedMP and aMPdroid. When I tap on the movies icon in aMPdroid, I can see errors show up in the MPExtended service log (so I know I am connecting, so it is not a firewall issue). The error goes like this:

Code:
2012-10-15 20:31:18.6140 [(9)] ERROR: Unhandled exception in service (JSON interface)
(ErrorBehavior.ProvideMessageFaultCore => ErrorBehavior.ProvideFault => WebExceptionHandling.ProvideFault)
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQLite error
no such table: source_movie_info
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
  at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader()
  at MPExtended.Libraries.SQLitePlugin.Query..ctor(String databasePath, String query, SQLiteParameter[] parameters)
  at MPExtended.Libraries.SQLitePlugin.LazyQuery`1.Count()
  at MPExtended.Services.MediaAccessService.IEnumerableExtensionMethods.Count[T](IEnumerable`1 source)
  at MPExtended.Services.MediaAccessService.MediaAccessService.GetMovieCount(Nullable`1 provider, String genre, String actor)
  at SyncInvokeGetMovieCount(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

I do not see the list of movies in aMPdroid. All I see is the spinner waiting for data. This is a fresh install, so it is likely that I missed a step somewhere. Obviously, it looks like something is not set up in the database correctly???

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Which MovingPictures version do you use? Your database might be too old for aMPdroid/MPExtended.

MrGibbage

Portal Member
    October 15, 2012
    Home Country
    I did not have the Moving Pictures plugin installed. I don't see where in the documentation it states that it is required. I went ahead and installed the Moving Pictures plugin anyway, but still get the same error. By the way, when I try the troubleshooting tab, I can click on the three links and each returns a JSON page. I assume that is the correct response, but I don't know what the page should look like for comparison.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, it's not really a requirement for MPExtended, but I *think* aMPdroid 1.0 only supports using a MovingPictures database at the moment. In that case you'd have to actually fill your MovingPictures database to make it work.

Last edited:

MrGibbage

Portal Member
    October 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Question was solved in the other thread. Mods, feel free to delete this thread if desired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom