Unhandled exception (win8) (1 Viewer)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey guys, whenever I try to add a movie as a blank title or click custom search string I get an "unhandled exception error box. Here's my log. I can't figure out if it's something with Win8 or corrupted database. I hope it's not a corrupted database :(

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This seems to be happening to a lot of people as of late. It looks like your database might be corrupt. It's complaining about the NoiseFilter entry in your database, this is an advanced setting which you could first try clear.

If you still see errors in log, then you may need to restore a previous backup :(

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    I tried a few different backups with the same error. Also I couldn't find the noise filter option in the advance settings :( Could it be Win8 or possibly my sql installation?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    MovPic config -> "About" tab -> "Advanced Settings" button -> and then you will get:

th555af1agmx1lj5g.jpg

Select it and then verify it shows: (([\(\{\[]|\b)((576|720|1080)[pi]|dir(ectors )?cut|dvd([r59]|rip|scr(eener)?)|(avc)?hd|wmv|ntsc|pal|mpeg|dsr|r[1-5]|bd[59]|dts|ac3|blu(-)?ray|[hp]dtv|stv|hddvd|xvid|divx|x264|dxva|(?-i)FEST[Ii]VAL|L[iI]M[iI]TED|[WF]S|PROPER|REPACK|RER[Ii]P|REAL|RETA[Ii]L|EXTENDED|REMASTERED|UNRATED|CHRONO|THEATR[Ii]CAL|DC|SE|UNCUT|[Ii]NTERNAL|[DS]UBBED)([\]\)\}]|\b)(-[^\s]+$)?)

If not then modify it with the above and be sure to click the "Update" button.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    It's not there, but when I try a backup from a few weeks ago the option is there. Also this one works and I don't get that error.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    Ok, seems like I only get this error if I move movies around ie in a new folder within my movies folder. Is there any way around this?

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    Anyone? this is becoming really frustrating :( I downloaded SQL Browser so I could browse the db I don't know what to look for and how to change anything for it to work again.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    Still trying to fix this as I've spent hours upon hours all together setting my movies up including custom categories etc.. I hope I can repair the database somehow. I know I'm sounding like a broken record but this database means a lot to me as corny as that sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom