Uninstall to reinstall? (1 Viewer)

Goodmane1980

Portal Member
August 5, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

Firstly thanks. I love this program. The combined powers behind Media Portal developers continues to blow me away!

I think I need to completely uninstall MPTagthat so I can reinstall. Basically my dvd rw failed (cos I put a blu ray in it by mistake!) and ever since (although it may not have been the cause, and it has been uninstalled from my system) I can no longer rip with MPTagThat, neither can I see tracks when I select an album folder.

I deleted my logs trying to uninstall. I guess I can create some more tomorrow, but I was just wondering if I could try deleting all config files and user preferences first, becuase when I reinstall it seems to rememebr my settings?

Goodmane1980

Portal Member
August 5, 2011
Home Country
Hi guys,

basically what I'm asking is how do I completely uninstall?

or, does anyone know how to fix the settings so I can see the tracks again? At the moment I can see only the album folders. I think the rips are working now, but the problem is I can't see the progress because I don't see the panel with the tracks.

Last edited:

Goodmane1980

Portal Member
August 5, 2011
Home Country
Nevermind! All I had to do was restore the config and log folders from the recycle bin. Together with the reinstall the tracks now show up as expected again. I don't know what went wrong or how it was fixed in detail, but the problem has gone away for me, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom