Titan - (Unofficial) Christmas Theme (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    splashscreen.png

preview.png

Kiwijunglist's (Unofficial) Titan Christmas Theme

Installation:
    1. Close mediaportal and unzip the download
    2. Run install titan theme.cmd
      (or) copy Christmas Theme folder into \skins\titan\themes\ and delete the cache folder
    3. Goto Settings -> GUI -> Skin -> Select theme -> Choose Christmas theme
    4. Make sure 'enable selected backdrops' is disabled in Settings -> GUI -> Skin

EDIT: Apparently this is a fix for MP v1.4 and up:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...al-christmas-theme.114534/page-4#post-1045783

Happy Christmas

Attachments

• KJ's Titan Christmas Theme.zip
      7.9 MB
    Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I think the titan elves might be working on their own christmas theme too, I will post the link when it becomes available.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    thanks a lot i like this xmas skin!
    On the home screen when i select tv then go down to scheduled (highlighted not clicked on it) the other options all disappear ie music/radio/videos etc

tried on normal titan skin and problem does not exist.

wonder if its because the titan skin was patched already today? something changed.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi yes, I get this bug in both normal titan skin and my theme, once my skin is patched I can upload a new basichome.xml. In the interim if it bothers you, you can delete "...\skin\titan\themes\christmas theme\basichome.xml" then restart mediaportal. This will fix the isssue, but the side effect is that the rss feed if enabled will overlap the reindeer in the bottom of the screen.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    There are lots of bugs/issues currently with the official titan basichome.xml so I think we will see regular updates over the next few days, So I won't update the theme until most of these are sorted, in the interim just delete basichome.xml from theme folder if you want to use the most update basichome, deleting this file doesn't really effect the theme, you will still have all the christmas graphics and backgrounds etc.

Last edited:

pody

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2012
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    It's so cozy and nice. If this doesn't get me in the Christmas spirit I don't know what will! :)

Thanks a lot kiwi, and so quickly after the big release also.

Last edited:

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks and very great! :) But.... could you please make a second Skin where the green Color is replaced with a nice red Color (not #FF0000 ! maybe a bit darker red, a x-mas red :-D ), because the green looks very ugly and does not fit to the rest of the skin design (Icons, Background)

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom