Unsuported fix(mp1.1) no stop mce services (1 Viewer)

sonix1977nl

Portal Member
June 10, 2008
As far as I know, the MediaPortal team forgot to put a label on the revision in subversion to show what the actual release of 1.0 RC2 was based on. However, each MediaPortal .exe or .dll has a version number in it with the format a.b.c.d, where d looks alot like subversion revisions. The d on 1.0 RC2 matched one of the recent revisions. So I have used that revision to apply this patch to. If this is not the correct revision for RC2 I would love to know.

But if the revision I got is the same revision as RC2 was built with, then this patch shouldn't result in any problems, unless you installed a newer revision over RC2.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Works Great

Works great here too...Thanks sonix for compiling this and i hope it will be included in the SVN soon,because this is the best zoom mode.

:D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    TheMerovingian: I've seen the lines in some material. Perhaps it's a codec thing? Do you get it with everything 4:3? I don't remember when I did get though, haven't seen the phenomenon with anything using this latest core.dll.

Emph

TheMerovingian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2004
    Kaufbaire
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Those lines are broader to remark when the resolution is below DVD but then also to see.
    The codec does not play any role.
    I somewhere read it has something to do with hardware acceleration respectively the graphics chipset which is hard for me to test with only one graphics card.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Anyone knows if the non linear zoom patch can still be applied to the latest MP source code?I'm having some trouble applying this,TortoiseSVN is throwing some errors when patching the files.BTW i'm not good with compiling stuff but this zoom mode it's great and the only way to get it with the latest SVN is waiting someone to compile or compile by yourself:D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just use the core.dll supplied in the first post with the latest RC2 SVN and have no (the random crash at startup :p ) problems.

Edit: The 19531 patch.

Emph

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I just use the core.dll supplied in the first post with the latest RC2 SVN and have no (the random crash at startup :p ) problems.

Edit: The 19531 patch.

Emph

You are using the Iosub one or Sonix's one?The latest is the one compiled by Sonix i think...random crash...mmm...i can live with it:D

Edit:I attached my compiled non linear zoom for the latest SVN if you wanna give it a try.I don't have problems so far but always remember to backup your files first;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom