Unwatched filter is enabled by default (1 Viewer)

Al T

December 28, 2012
Home Country
Canada Canada
For some reason with mp 1.3.0 and the current version I can only see un watched episodes. I'm not a nube been using it for years, so it's not a filter or an option. The shows show when I select ether channels, genres, etc. but nothing but the unwatched on the next screen. I have a large db of shows, over 3000 so I don't want to re import if I have to.

P.S. MP-TVSeries is the BEST, and my most used plug in.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    I'm not a nube been using it for years, so it's not a filter or an option.

Did you even look at the new filter options? Because default is indeed unwatched on the new versions, so it would explain exactly your issue if you care to look at them via hidden menu or F9.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Country flag
    Are you sure Unwatched Filter is enabled on new versions Rochess? I double checked the code and the default is disabled.

If you can reproduce this for me on a fresh database I may have missed something.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Country flag
    Maybe it's more of an upgrade-old-version aspect.

It has been a long time since I've done fresh installs as I usually re-use some old database to save a lot of time on tweaking. My new HTPC parts are trickling in (got mainboard and CPU today, should have PSU and custom cooler tomorrow) so I plan to do a Win8 + MePo 1.3 fresh install to play around and will be able to test easier then. Once all is set and done, I'll have some Hyper-VMs as well later to test different scenarios. It's kind of nice to finally have a major work related job done, but now I'm scrambling to work on all the personal projects that piled up :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

found the cause of high cpu utilization in interrupts, after resuming from ACPI S3 sleep state, to be the WOL be enabled on Realtek ethernet adapter. i updated the Realtek drivers to latest but made no change, have disabled WOL, and issue now resolved....
    found the cause of high cpu utilization in interrupts, after resuming from ACPI S3 sleep state, to be the WOL be enabled on Realtek...
    Hello MP team, I've been using MP since 1.21. I recently updated my Windows 7 system to MP final 1.24, and am experiencing a new...
    Replies
    Views
    Recently I have been trying to reduce or eliminate juddering on my system. I notice it particularly with: Horizontal panning (e.g. in travel or nature documentaries) Horizontal "ticker tape" news feeds (e.g. "Sky News" channel) Vertically scrolling programme credits (e.g. "Mock the Week") I originally had my Nvidia screen-config set...
    Recently I have been trying to reduce or eliminate juddering on my system. I notice it particularly with: Horizontal panning (e.g...
    Tinkering with using MadVR. I'm still running a 1080p TV, but have plenty of old DVD rips that I haven't updated yet, and my next...
    Replies
    Views
    Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET Memory Profiler or .NET Memory Profiler By Redgate | ANTS Memory Profiler help or not?
    Who know this dotMemory: a Memory Profiler & Unit-Testing Framework for .NET by JetBrains or In-depth .NET Memory Profiling - .NET...
    Hello everyone. I have this "little" problem. MediaPortal, when fully booted and finished checking folders with videos, occupies...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks! A little trial and error, and suddenly it's back to normal again.
    Thanks! A little trial and error, and suddenly it's back to normal again.
    I normally have the settings to see all episodes in the menu. After I temporarily (or so I thought) changing to see only unwatched...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom