Unwatched/New episodes flag stopped working (1 Viewer)

midknight

Portal Member
January 1, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have recently discovered that the green dot indicating unwatched episodes does not appear anymore. I have checked the plugin settings and it's ok there. I use black glass hd svn skin an latest mp (not beta) and mptvseries...
Any idea what could be wrong?
Thanks!

Last edited:

midknight

Portal Member
January 1, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Some more investigation... There are no errors in the tvseries log file, and i can't get the 'green dot' in any skin... Tried black glass nova and the mp default skin, after cleaning cache, and still nothing... Any idea what else can I check?

midknight

Portal Member
January 1, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Sigh... Updated to TV Series 3.4, and downloaded latest Black Glass HD from SVN... and yet no indication of unwatched episodes...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You might want to explain what you mean by green dot, all skins are different.

Do you mean you can't see the watched episodes? If so, then you probably have the unwatched filter enabled. Unwatched filter can be disabled from the context menu (F9/Info) -> Filters.

midknight

Portal Member
    January 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    No, I mean the overlay over the series banner that means you have new/unwatched (selectable in configuration) episodes.
    In Black Glass it was a green dot over the series name. In default skin it was a small diagonal green banner I think.

Thanks for your help!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Start MediaPortal in debug mode (see start-menu shortcut), when in GUI run an Import from side menu. When import is complete, exit mediaportal and attach the zip file generated on desktop.

The new/unwatched indicator is a database flag which gets set at the end of the import, it's possible import is not completing 100%. Also double check that the setting in configuration accurately reflects what you want.

midknight

Portal Member
    January 1, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    When I launched MP in debug mode to save the logs it changed my skin to Default and I noticed that the new episode flag was being shown. I must have not noticed the other time (I guess I was looking for the green dot I was used to, sorry).

I guess it's a problem with the skin then...
    I'm using MP 1.2.3 and black glass HD downloaded from the SVN in:
    http://blackglass.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Black Glass HD for Mediaportal 1.2.0

I'll try to contact the skin author in it's forum, but I'm sure your help in locating the issue would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom