1.4.x Update available (1 Viewer)

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have an "update available" notification on MP home screen with Titan skin. When clicking on it nothing happens except the last selected menu button gets selected. I started the MP extensions installer, updated it, checked (i think) every menu and submenu of the settings in MP an checked whether i have the newest MP and Titan installed. I didn't find any clue to wheter there is something to update or if this is a bug.

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In a german thread it was reported that updating dosen't work if you are using "extendet style". Please try with "Default style" if this also not working make here an Bug Report with attached Log's.

oakleez

Portal Member
    March 7, 2009
    I have titan extended installed and I'm getting the 'update available' which does nothing if selected when i'm in default or extended modes... on both of my htpcs.

oakleez

Portal Member
    March 7, 2009
    do you select it by pressing down + down then enter? (you can not click with the mouse)

Yep... mouse click does nothing (like you said) and down+enter also does nothing.[DOUBLEPOST=1373113465][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there a setting/flag/etc somewhere so I can just permanently turn off the update notification within Titan?

markus_g

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2006
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    do you select it by pressing down + down then enter? (you can not click with the mouse)

Yep... mouse click does nothing (like you said) and down+enter also does nothing.[DOUBLEPOST=1373113465][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there a setting/flag/etc somewhere so I can just permanently turn off the update notification within Titan?

I had the same problem. I just updated it in plugins/extentions within Mediaportal. If you don't have extentions installed you can also update in Configuration/plugin updates.

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I already tried that. Everything was up to date.

Edit: working atm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom