Update MySQL 5.1 to latest 5.6 version (2 Viewers)

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    Windows internal firewall by default. Firewall is opened for port 3306.

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    if you have such messages in log "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 192.168.0.151:31456" then it is socket error 10061. And it means that on that PC here is no instance listening that port. So it seems that TVService isn't running there, or has problems to bind to that port. have you tried to disable firewall and restart tv service?

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    Yes, i disabled FW and restarted PC - the same connection problem. About reinstall - I did it already, bus restored a backup.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes, i disabled FW and restarted PC - the same connection problem. About reinstall - I did it already, bus restored a backup.

Maybe it is restoring the backup that is the problem. I know a reinstall is a pain (about to do it myself this weekend) but it may help us get to the root of the problem.

Arturas1976

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 5, 2008
    Vilnius
    Home Country
    Lithuania Lithuania
    You mean reinstall and not restoring backup - all from scratch?

Is it worth to reinstall fresh and restore without tv part? I could then just import the channels and groups.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You mean reinstall and not restoring backup - all from scratch?

That would be my suggestion. Of course it shouldn't be necessary, but since we can't work out what is going wrong from your logs, it is the best way of ensuring that it isn't due to a problem with your current installation.

You probably don't have to set everything up fully, and if you do have a backup, you can restore it if things settle down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom