Update satellite list command not working (1 Viewer)

munklefish

Portal Pro
July 19, 2006
Hi,

It seems this hasnnt been fixed. The links still dontwork. Im updating MP right now and have had to replace th mp bit of the links with a t as already mentioned. I worked this out and was just about to post this info on the forum,and found this thread.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi munklefish

If it is broken again then it is because of fastsatfinder - they are having capacity problems with a new server. We are working to quickly move to a different server that will provide better reliability. Please be patient and trust that the details that are distributed with MP 1.2.0 are very fresh (still less than 1 week old) - there is no need to update right now.

mm

tklon

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I had this problem too and used the "new" xml from this thread. I can scan all channels of Astra 19,2°, but some HD channels like ZDF HD, Das Erste HD and arte HD are missing. Is that possible?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi tklon

The tuning details in the file that was provided are not completely compatible. If anything please download the attached onew (which is the ones that were distributed with 1.2.0 final). We are in contact with fastsatfinder and will be releasing a fix for this issue shortly.

mm

Attachments

• dvbs.zip
      118.5 KB

feriso

Portal Pro
    March 20, 2008
    mm1352000 - thanks for pointing me towards this - I did do a search but just under the installation bit as I thought it was relevant there as that is when I got the problem.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This issue keeps coming up. For those that are having problems with MP versions older than 1.2.1, please use the satellites.xml file from -->here<--.

mm

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This issue keeps coming up. For those that are having problems with MP versions older than 1.2.1, please use the satellites.xml file from -->here<--.

mm
    Will this satellites.xml also enable us to find HD channels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom