Updated 1.4.0 Pre Release test build (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    So, 34 downloads and not one person reporting that they have tested mantis xxxx and it is fine/not fine.

Please bear in mind that the purpose of this is not so that you can get hold of the latest and greatest. It's so you can test the latest and greatest ;)

I don't want to hassle anyone but if you don't report, there is a good chance that fixes in this build will not make it into 1.4.0. We know where we are with the bugs, and there is a chance that the fixes could cause problems.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Code:
    [2013-06-04 07:28:26,401] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\MyMusicPlayingNowLedVu.xml
    [2013-06-04 07:28:26,425] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\MyMusicPlayingNowLedVu.xml
    [2013-06-04 07:28:36,098] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - Exception while loading GUIWindows instances: TvPlugin.Radio

installed this morning and get this message in the mediaportal log, dont know if its relevant but reported just incase, about to test some of the picture stuff will report once the thumbnail generation has finished.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Code:
    [2013-06-04 07:28:26,401] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\MyMusicPlayingNowLedVu.xml
    [2013-06-04 07:28:26,425] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - SKIN: Missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Titan\MyMusicPlayingNowLedVu.xml
    [2013-06-04 07:28:36,098] [Error  ] [MPMain  ] [ERROR] - Exception while loading GUIWindows instances: TvPlugin.Radio

installed this morning and get this message in the mediaportal log, dont know if its relevant but reported just incase, about to test some of the picture stuff will report once the thumbnail generation has finished.

Does radio work? ALWAY post full logs. The first two errors are not a problem, although I did think we have fixed them. @jameson_uk ?

Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    - 0004472: [Pictures] Random slideshow in pictures can repeat some pictures and miss others (sebastiii) - ready for testing.
    - 0004470: [Pictures] Random slide show repeats images (sebastiii) - ready for testing.

ok tested this just now and although it does not appear to be repeating pictures or missing any (only gave it 11 pictures) when it reaches the final picture it just sits there in front of me and does not let me exit it or go back and i have to ctrl alt del to shut mediaportal down.

steps to reproduce -

08-53-54.png
    2. r.slideshow from left menu.

And now i turned debug on to report a problem it randomly showed about 3 pictures and then just sat there again with a picture in front of me and again i had to ctrl alt del to exit mediaportal.

logs attached.[DOUBLEPOST=1370330243][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Does radio work? ALWAY post full logs.

only reason no logs is because i thought that had been fixed as well and only skin files, apologies. just tested radio and its working fine.

Last edited:

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    - 0004472: [Pictures] Random slideshow in pictures can repeat some pictures and miss others (sebastiii) - ready for testing.
    - 0004470: [Pictures] Random slide show repeats images (sebastiii) - ready for testing.

ok tested this just now and although it does not appear to be repeating pictures or missing any (only gave it 11 pictures) when it reaches the final picture it just sits there in front of me and does not let me exit it or go back and i have to ctrl alt del to shut mediaportal down.

And now i turned debug on to report a problem it randomly showed about 3 pictures and then just sat there again with a picture in front of me and again i had to ctrl alt del to exit mediaportal.

logs attached.[DOUBLEPOST=1370330243][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Does radio work? ALWAY post full logs.

only reason no logs is because i thought that had been fixed as well and only skin files, apologies. just tested radio and its working fine.

Are the logs you posted for pictures or for radio ?

Assuming they are for pictures, you don't tell us what settings you are using for the slideshow - random/recursive/repeat.

We need a full set of steps that you used and the logs that go with them.

Thanks,

Mark

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    the logs i posted were with the pictures and when i posted again it merged the post thats not my fault that it puts the logs at the bottom and then causes confusion.
    The pictures were set to r.slideshow same as what the fixes are for, will update the post with exact settings.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    the logs i posted were with the pictures and when i posted again it merged the post thats not my fault that it puts the logs at the bottom and then causes confusion.
    The pictures were set to r.slideshow same as what the fixes are for, will update the post with exact settings.

Bear with me for 10 minutes. This has been fixed and I will provide a binary file to copy into Windows Plugins to test.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Extract the attached file and place it in

C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows

replacing the existing one.

The path may vary depending on your OS.

Attachments