Updated 1.4.0 Pre Release test build (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Yes this seems to have fixed the issue and logs attached, steps as post #16.

Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
update : question. When selecting the settings i already indicated in post #16 and running the r.slideshow, if i use the arrow keys on my laptop to skip to the next picture quicker than the 3 seconds its set to, and keep doing this i noticed that the do not loop/repeat is then ignored. Is this expected behaviour?
And it no longer plays the video file i have in there from my camera, it seems to just ignore it completely and it does not even show.

Last edited:

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    update : question. When selecting the settings i already indicated in post #16 and running the r.slideshow, if i use the arrow keys on my laptop to skip to the next picture quicker than the 3 seconds its set to, and keep doing this i noticed that the do not loop/repeat is then ignored. Is this expected behaviour?
    And it no longer plays the video file i have in there from my camera, it seems to just ignore it completely and it does not even show.

Did you set the option to show videos & to include them in the slide show (settings /Pictures / slide show)? I can confirm that it does not respect the do not repeat on quickly pressing right, which is not intended. It also does not re-randomize when stepping through quickly. Working on this with seb, will report in the following thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-others-mantis-4472.119431/page-2#post-999862. Other test results are always welcome, but should use the build linked in that thread.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Did you set the option to show videos & to include them in the slide show (settings /Pictures / slide show)?

yes this is set as follows
    08-53-54.png

the video plays fine when letting the r.slideshow do its thing without pressing right arrow key

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Euh ?

What should i look ? thanks (i'm lost lol)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    yes this is correct, they play otherwise, but not if you use right arrow to skip faster

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Atomic7431 : You did not select Show Videos in Slideshows. You Need to turn that one on as well to Show Videos. The one you selected is just for the list view.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    - 0004469: [Audio player] Internet Radio Stream has to be selected twice (sebastiii) - merge pending.

Added two different web radio streams to the server and mapped them to a group
    started mediaportal and play one of the web streams
    now play the other web radio stream and it stops the first stream but does not start the next one and i have to select the next stream again and then it plays
    11.45 file
    You did not select Show Videos in Slideshows. You Need to turn that one on as well to Show Videos. The one you selected is just for the list view.

ok so if thats true why do they play in the slideshow when i dont use the right arrow to skip through?
    will look at the settings again

ok so in that case videos are playing in r.slideshow even though i have not selected play videos in slideshow setting.
    08-53-54.png

11.56 file

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom