[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (2 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    hey there everybody,

just a short question.....i upgraded to mp 1.5 a few days ago. since that my tv Server didnt go to standby anymore. after uninstalling webmp it worked fine again. is it a bug or compatibility issue? or did it just happen cause i didnt reinstall it?

thx andreas

What kind of monitor is enabled in PS plugin (share, network, etc.)? Can you attache the tvserver log?

Berns

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Oxan, I'm so pleased with webMP. Being able to stream flash on both an Android gingerbread as a W7.
    Does anybody have a good hint on getting native, http or vlc formats to stream properly? My htc desire s only works with flash steams, both in webmp and in ampdroid.

chiefnerd

Portal Member
    December 16, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    As it reads Barneh- how do you access the web interface externally ie not on your localhost. Tried the IP and got nothing...might be good to include it in the wiki

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    As it reads Barneh- how do you access the web interface externally ie not on your localhost. Tried the IP and got nothing...might be good to include it in the wiki

So it's working internally?
    But when you try to connect with you're external IP + port you don't get it to work?
    Got a firewall?
    If so, have you port forward port 8080 or the port you're using?

chiefnerd

Portal Member
    December 16, 2013
    Home Country
    The funny thing is that ampdroid is working on the same device I was using to test the external connection

chiefnerd

Portal Member
    December 16, 2013
    Home Country
    I have a static IP, AMPdroid connects no problems externally through it but I simply cannot connect to webmediamortal externally

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom