[Updated 14 Jul!] MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.5.4 (1 Viewer)

Idro

Portal Pro
February 13, 2015
Santa Marinella (Roma)
Home Country
Italy Italy

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    What about this test, now I can access to my file but what I could from internet explorer is this error in attachment.
    It still looks like it can't find you're files... In the plugin gui... have to tested the troubleshooting area? And see if you are getting any thing there?
    Also what does the looks say?

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, I didn't set up this settings, now it works and I don't have the word "inaccessible" near my video.

But now the other issue remains: I still have streaming problem written some posts ago.
    Try to play with the "Stream Type" setting in the settings page of WebMediaPortal.

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, I slept out your previous comment, but the issue is: does it depend always on my Windows machine even if I have my movie and tv series on the NAS?
    Yes, it always and only depend on the machine where you've installed MPExtended.

Jennice

August 16, 2017
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi all,
    I know this thread is old, but I hope someone still uses it.
    I have MediaPortal 1, installed the IIS 7.5 and MPExtended service, and finally WebMEdiaPortal.

First I tried the IIS version, but it would not ind the web page.
    Then I tried the non-IIS version, and it opened.

But no content is visible. No music or anything. MP is set up and works. The music is locally on the PC.

WMP has settings to point to databases, but I have no idea if they by default point the right way. (Where does MP have it's database files?)

Any help appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom