[UPDATED] Import Issues, Fanart Issues and the Next Release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack84a

Portal Member
September 17, 2007
I had backdrops for all my movies 20 minutes ago. I even added a few of my own to moviebackdrops so I could get them updated in Moving Pictures automatically. A few minutes ago moviebackdrops died again due to lots of traffic.
Now some backdrops have just disappeared after I restarted MP. (Including all the ones I added myself to the site)

Does the plug-in removes backdrops if the site is down?

It should not but you are the second person to report something like this. I will investigate. There is an issue covering the bug here.

just a note... it hasn't happened to me again.... and on my next login they were back.... since then I have had no problems and have even wiped the backdrop folders and started clean and still no problems.... still watching my logs though to help

havocsi

Portal Member
June 4, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Well it seems like movie-xlm.com is down due to the account being over used. The following error message when you go to them:

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Since its totaly down its impossible to use the plugin. Hopefully it will resolve, otherwise you have to just wait until the next release that can pull down information from other sources.

zag2me

Portal Pro
April 11, 2006
Home Country
England England
Yep sorry about it going down, but its been suspended because it was effecting other websites.

We were averaging quite a lot of cpu data requests towards the end(about 10 mysql requests a second at peaks) and the site just is not efficient enough to handle that. It used about 20gb of bandwidth a month as well.

Any hosting offers appreciated, but it may be some time until the site comes back up.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Sorry to hear that zag2me. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

To everyone else, as for Moving Pictures, we will be releasing a version supporting IMDb and OFDb within a week (hopefully this weekend if things go smoothly).

havocsi

Portal Member
June 4, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Sorry to hear that zag2me. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

To everyone else, as for Moving Pictures, we will be releasing a version supporting IMDb and OFDb within a week (hopefully this weekend if things go smoothly).

Yes sorry to hear that. Hope it workes out somehow.

To fforde:
Keep up the good work, this plugin shows a lot of promis and looks to be one of the real killer plugins for Media portal. Two thumbs up for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom