**Updated** Titanium - Release v0.4 - Available Now (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_ult

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Small suggestion:

Dvdcovers around dvd's in the MyVideo/MovingPictures/MyFilms filmstrip view.

Looks like a very nice skin.
Gonna wait a little bit though.. Till Mytrailers and TVGemist are supported as well :D

metagrobolis

Portal Member
March 7, 2008
Fantastic work and congratulations on such a well conceived and executed look and feel. I just discovered this skin and it has gone straight to the top of my list!

Like others before me in this thread, I'd like to request a configurable menu system. I use my HTPC as a basic DVD/network media player, so the default menu system is far too complex for me. My menu wishlist is quite close to jonaskp's (post #118):

Shutdown (no action when clicked)
----------Submenu--------------
. Close MP (/return to desktop)
. Hibernate
. Restart
. Shutdown
------------------------------------​
Movies (built-in My Movies)
. Play DVD
Music (built-in My Music)
. Music Library
. Now Playing
. Play CD
Pictures
Plugins
Settings
Weather

Looking forward to continued development on this brilliant skin.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm having problems running Titanium 0.4 on the latest SVN build of MP (from this sunday). It's the Moving Pictures screen that have trouble loading.
    I did a clean install of the skin (deleted, downloaded from repository, applied the Darre clockmod, deleted cache files) and I get the screen below.
    Other screens with issues, the home screen (not basic home) doesn't show what list item is currently selected (you must look at the icon to navigate correctly) and the TV series banners are all blurry (only selected is in focus).

Emph

Attachments

• titanium.jpg
      titanium.jpg
      87.5 KB

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    After all the trouble you seem to have gotten I don't want to touch that svn.. I'm guessing they did something with iconfocus or something?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Darre: Yes, either that or the skins needs to be "upgraded" as well.

Emph

I haven't checked out the latest skin, I have been really busy lately so I apologise as my skins have kind of been pushed aside. I have some time off coming up so expect some updates!

lazy

Portal Member
    June 18, 2008
    In tvseries series view, only the series selected is highlighted and rest is grayed out. Is it possible to have all the series banners in normal view? (not grayed out)

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Hey mattsk88,

Do you intend on keeping up the work on this skin when you start the new one? I onyl ask as I keep intending to do some mods to Titanium, but wanted to wait until your next release.

Thanks

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Hey mattsk88,

Do you intend on keeping up the work on this skin when you start the new one? I onyl ask as I keep intending to do some mods to Titanium, but wanted to wait until your next release.

Thanks

I have a small release coming with a few updates nothing to really get excited about though. I'll try and get it up in the next day or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom