**Updated** Titanium - Release v0.4 - Available Now (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Matt

Great work, especially as you are doing this all on your own, just to let you know it is appreciated, looking really good so far, so keep at it, has great possibilities of being one of the top 4 skins for MP, now and in the future.

Lets all give Harley a run for his money :D

Best Wishes

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Downloaded and installed the latest version from the front page just now. When I enter home (not basic home) screen and select Moving Pictures, it takes me to the TV home. Works with other skins, so it should be some sort of skin bug?

Emph
    If your talking about the home screen (screenshot below) Then it shouldn't have anything to do with the skin. Skinners have no control over what those menu items link to. I can get to moving pictures from basic home and the other home screen.

Daym, so many bugs? But what! Is it a beta version?

Can you please ad an option to switch to the basic screen from v2? That one is much nicer (i think peronaly, if you can switch betweet those 2 would be great)
    Let me know what you want in the menu and ill create one., if your having any bugs report them.

Attachments

• homescreen.jpg
      homescreen.jpg
      112.4 KB

DeeVinity

Portal Member
    August 6, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thats tru, great job, i coulnd do it beter, even worse, i dont know s*** about making it allb y myself, a little xml, but thats it (therse also a bug, with selecting a thumb in filmstrip view, it only activates on mouseover at the top middle of an image...)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Hi Matt

Great work, especially as you are doing this all on your own, just to let you know it is appreciated, looking really good so far, so keep at it, has great possibilities of being one of the top 4 skins for MP, now and in the future.

Lets all give Harley a run for his money :D

Best Wishes

Thankyou for your comments, there a a few interesting things on the horizon!;)

Thats tru, great job, i coulnd do it beter, even worse, i dont know s*** about making it allb y myself, a little xml, but thats it (therse also a bug, with selecting a thumb in filmstrip view, it only activates on mouseover at the top middle of an image...)
    Im not quite sure what you mean by your second comment can you please elaborate further. Post a list of the items you want in basichome and ill make it up now for you. (ie tvseries, movies etc)

bkam

Portal Member
    March 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    mattsk88: is it possibly that you can make a homescreen for me with : Tv shows; Movies; Moving Pictures Support; Music; Settings; and in settings is it possibly to have weather,pluggings and the setting in there? And if you can i want to use the V2 home screen with rss & weather :)
    Thx in advance mate

mrbenn

Portal Member
    September 25, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    0.4 has fixed my 2 column view in TVSeries :)

Can you do an xml file for the new mytrailers plugin plz, Titanium rapidly heading for top spot in my default skin choices now!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    mattsk88: Never mind the TV/Moving pictures "bug". I just noticed I get this in Aeon as well. Somehow their id's have gotten switched on the Home screen in my installation. Perhaps it's something caused by Moving Pictures...

Emph

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Matt
    So far I'm loving this skin (and more importently, the girlfriend is does too).
    I only have some problems with it, regarding the BasicHome menu, because it doesn't have everything that I want, where I want it. I'll try the new 0.4 when I get home to see if this is better.

But, just for your information and inspiration, this is the way I would like my BasicHome to look like (not necessarily in that order). Submenu is the little black box that appears on the side when you hover on an item.

Shutdown (no action when clicked)
    ----------Submenu--------------
    . Hibernate
    . Restart
    . Shutdown
    . Close MP (/return to desktop)
    ------------------------------------
    TV (no Action when clicked)
    . Live-TV (the "standard" tv view, with the video in the middle)
    . TV-Guide
    . Recordings
    Movies (no action when Clicked)
    . Moving Pictures
    . Trailers
    . Play DVD
    TV-series
    Plugins
    Pictures
    Videos (built in MyMovies, no action when clicked)

Music is not really needed for me, but if I did use it, I think this is the way I would like it.
    Music (no action when clicked)
    . Music Library
    . Now Playing

I tried the Aeon Menu Generator (as you suggested earlier in this thread, but I did not at all understand it :oops:
    So, if it is not too much trouble, I would love a BasicHome.xml that looks like the above.

:D alot for this skin. I used Monochrome before, but it was getting a bit too dark for my liking. Along came you with the rescue :D

lazy

Portal Member
    June 18, 2008
    mattsk88: is it possibly that you can make a homescreen for me with : Tv shows; Movies; Moving Pictures Support; Music; Settings; and in settings is it possibly to have weather,pluggings and the setting in there? And if you can i want to use the V2 home screen with rss & weather :)
    Thx in advance mate
    I would second that as i do not use TV with MP at the moment. That would be great for me and of course big thanks to you mattsk88 !!

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Ill get around to the menu edits when I get the time, I have another "project" that's taking up a lot of my time at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom